What in the world?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa! Those are expensive animals!
Those cats & dogs are pretty & everything, but there are so many other pets that need homes.
And for the insane amount of money they cost, we would just rather give that money to a shelter!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that makes me sick to my stomach.. $28K for a cat. There are so many cats that are not with a home, and they are trying to breed a hypoallergenic cat and they want to charge $28k for a cat!! come on people..How about taking that hand over fist money and put it towards cat shelters adn cat food and helping those cats that die by the hundreds each week because they don't have a home and are unwanted.. Ohh that just burns my bisquits!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It burns me too, especially the 100% hypoallergenic part. Are they making the cats saliva-less?

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I have a few things to say about these pets!

1. What the heck! $28,000, I don't think so! I love my kitties just as much!

2. Aren't wild animals dangerous to own?

3. LIFESTYLE pets?!? Great......

4. On one hand it looks really cool, on the other, it looks like an imbred mutt. It reminds me of the liger, a very unhealthy animal.

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

1. What the heck! $28,000, I don't think so! I love my kitties just as much!
Jeez, I think I love my kitties more knowing that they didn't cost me $28,000 each!

Tricia

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am asking Santa for one....
Hahaha...j/k

Thats insane!! I just cant even begin to imagine, but I am sure theres people put there that WILL pay that for a pet....

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, let's be fair. The Ashera is just $22K if you can wait for 9 - 12 months. The extra $6K is for speedy kitty delivery. Don't forget that, regardless of when you get the putty cat, you get that 1 free year of advice from that animal behaviorist. Betcha that guy has never visited TCS!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're right -- there is something terribly wrong with that site. I ranted about it awhile back on another thread, as did lots of people, so I'll try not to get riled up again here... but I certainly do agree that it's wrong by every possible measure.

The way we humans presume to treat our fellow creatures is one of our most disgusting qualities.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
besides all that, i am willing to bet that someone somewhere would be allergic to it. i was allergic to my own hair when i was a kid, so tell me about hypoallergenic cats and dogs. thats a load of bs so ppl will pay out the rear for an inbread animal that most likely comes from one of those puppy mill type places.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are stunningly beautiful, but in some of the pics they still look a bit too wild to me. One in particular looks like it wants to rip somebody's head off, and looks perfectly capable of doing it.
That much money for a cat is just nuts. So much good could be done with much money, purchasing just one and all the breeding that had to be done to get them. I shudder to think what happened to the "failures."