Teddy needs vibes, please

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to request some vibes for my foster boy, Teddy. I took him to the vet on my lunch hour because I noticed his neuter incision wasn't healing right. Turns out, there was a bit of tissue left behind when he was fixed and it's now infected. So, Teddy is on antibiotics and will being going back in on Wed. to have the tissue removed. This is relatively minor but considering all Teddy's been through (dental work, major ear infection, etc...), I feel so bad for the poor guy. He was such a sweetie for the vet too, just purred the whole time.

Thanks!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... poor Teddy! hope your procedure goes well and you recover quickly little man!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Poor Teddy! Hope he gets better

Thats so cute that he purred at the vets even though hes been though a lot!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, poor sweet Teddy. I hope this is just a tiny bump in the road and he's feeling better very soon.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Healing vibes for Teddy ..... thats amazing that he was good at the vet it shows you what a true lover boy he is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Any news on sweet Teddy today?
Teddy Bear is doing fine. The infection doesn't seem to be bothering him and he took his antibiotics without a problem this morning. I wish my cats were as easy to pill as him. Per my vet's instructions, I've been applying warm compresses to draw some of the infection out. Sorry if that's TMI.
Teddy just lays on my lap and purrs through it all. He's the most easygoing guy.

I'll be dropping him off at the vet first thing tomorrow for his little operation and pick him up after work. I hate putting him through it, but he'll probably love the extra attention.

Thanks for the vibes, guys. Please keep them coming.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Teddy

Eileen, didn't Teddy have an apt. to see his possible new human today?
I hope that this little setback does not affect her decision to meet Teddy Bear at a later date.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Awww Teddy

Eileen, didn't Teddy have an apt. to see his possible new human today?
I hope that this little setback does not affect her decision to meet Teddy Bear at a later date.
Thanks, Lei.

Yes, the appointment's tonight and they're still coming. I'll fill them in on what's happening with him when they arrive. Since Teddy Bear seems to be feeling fine, there was no reason to rechedule. Also, they want to wait until after Xmas to bring him home anyway and the infection should be all cleared up by then.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad that they are still coming to see Teddy.

Here come the adoption vibes for your sweet BearTeddy

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh poor baby bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I'm sending vibes that he heals up just fine and quickly! (And I redoubled the efforts on the "be a great new mom" for Teddy Bear!)

to you and scritches to Teddy,

Laurie

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a quick update - Teddy Bear came through his surgery just fine and I'll be picking him up after work.

Thanks for the vibes!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news Eileen.

Easy healing vibes for Teddy Bear.