Mellow, you failed....

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
Well every morning without fail Mellow will try and wake my husband and I up at about 615 because he is used to my husband getting up at about 630, He will try and wake us up on the weekends and when the alarm clock doesn't go off.

My husband woke up checked the time and realized it was past 730 and he had overslept, his alarm clock hadn't gone off (he set it for PM instead of AM)

Mellow obviously was enjoying his sleep this morning, because even he didn't come in and try and wake us up! So as much as it is annoying that he comes in meowing and purring in our faces, its definitely beificial when he does it and the alarm clock doesn't go off!

therandomspaz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ha Ha
My cat does the same he knows i wake up at 6:00 everyday to go to school and in the weekends he comes into my room purring in my face

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiny is my faithful alarm clock now!! I love him... I'm so prone to oversleeping, and he generally walks up to me and purrs so nicely to wake me up; and what's more, he doesn't stop until I get up and feed him! I love Tiny. Did I say that already? Oh, well.