Santa Sighting!!!! (Pic!!!)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This afternoon I heard some sirens outside my house and they kept getting closer! At first I was really worried and the sound of a Fire or Ambulance siren always about brings me to tears....

But it wasn't an emergency, it was Santa Clause!!!! Fortunately the camera was handy! So I got his piccy!!!!

My neighbor's kids across the street were FREAKING out they were so excited.
There were firemen getting off the back of the truck handing out candy. I didn't stay outside long enough to get any though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They come through the neighborhood here ever year now. I think it's really nice and there are a ton of kids in this area too! It just makes their day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

That is so great! I love that he came unannounced. It makes it so much more fun.
Pretty much unannounced! There was a fire department pickup truck going ahead announcing "Santa's comming! Make way for Santa!" on the loudspeaker!
I think he thought I was nuts or something standing on my deck with the camera in a pj top (and jeans!). I just hope he didn't think I'm one of those people who are drawn to gawk at fires and wrecks and things. I just wanted a pic of Santa!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is such a nice thing to do for the kids.
The last place we lived in NC was a very small town, and we were right on the parade route, and they had them for almost every holiday. It was kinda cool to be able to sit on my couch and watch the parades. They pulled the floats with tractors, and I think it was the VFW that had a vintage John Deere.
This town was so small that one of the attractions was my big red tabby cat sleeping in the kitchen window.