Who do you sleep with?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok..the question is right there-fess up!!

Of course, I am talking about cats/dogs.....I am curious as to how many of you share your bed with your feline/canine friends?

On a *normal* night we have Oreo(under covers by our feet), Taffy(by my legs) Lucky(my pillow),Boomer(somewhere between DH and I...lol...

So.....Im waiting to hear everyone else's answers

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mitzi tends to sleep on my mom and dads bed, but she does occasionally sleep on my feet, and on my head, oh, and my hands, arms, back, neck, legs.....

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both cats sleep with me. Patches will get up on my legs and walk up to me for his good night petting and then settle down to sleep at my feet. Alice snuggles as close by me as she can with my arm over her.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I share my bed with my 2 kitties! That is when they decide to sleep in it. hehe

They usually come in for a cuddle before I go to sleep. I wake up in the night to see one or both curled up in separte spots in the bed some nights. And each morning I usually get a wake up call from one or both of them.

During the night it seems that they come and go from the bedroom. Abby has taken to sleeping in a box in the closet instead of the bed. But occasionally I find her curled up next to me.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're pretty much like the town bicycle...every cat gets a turn with us.

Patches and Whitey will sleep with me. Patches will sleep with us.

Luna will steal my pillow...only if B's isn't around though.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at some point during the night I will have all three in bed with me. Sassy will stay most of the night, Linus comes and goes and Pixie has just started coming in in the morning for about an hour.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reily,Yowdy,and Flame always sleep on my bed..Jade sleeps with my youngest son and Lily wanders she takes turns...

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why I first lie down, everyone will come visit and check me out to make sure that I'm all tucked in. Then they wander off to their own spots. The one's that always end of staying are Trace Tumblebrutus (on top of the covers behind my knees), Diva Etcetera (to the right side of my pillow), and Sassy Sasparilla (snuggled up to my chest)

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The number varies each night but we usually have at least 5-10 kitties on the bed with John and I. The dogs sleep in their crates, except for Thunder who sleeps on the floor next to the bed. I'm sure the dogs would absolutely love to sleep on the bed with us too but there's just not enough room!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually go to be alone, but wake up with all three of them snuggled right up next to me....strategically placed, so none of them are anywhere near the others.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe has her very own blanket on the foot of my bed and she sleeps there every night.
That is when she's not trying to tear down the blinds, hanging from the curtains, knocking things off the dresser, trying to climb the headboard and falling on my head....I could go on and on.

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I just had Junior he slept with me every night. Since I got Missy and the two of them are together 24/7 I lock them in the other half of the apartment together so they can play without disturbing me. I've been enjoying a good night's sleep ever since.

Mez

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither, usually. Every now and then Scratch will jump up on my bed but she only stays for a while. Once in a blue moon she stays there the whole night. Squee likes to crawl under the covers in the mornings when I'm done my breakfast.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Danny is my only kitty and he sleeps right next to me in the winter and generally nearby on the bed in the summer. In the colder weather he is a real cuddle bug!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All three cats share my bed here, they stay there most of the night, one either side and one at the bottom.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keno sleeps in her bed on the 1st floor - she doesn't like coming in our room. Charlie is usually the one sleeping in the bed with us for at least 1/2 the night. Ling usually sleeps by the shelves by the bottom of the stairs.

abnihon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miko used to sleep with us, usually on my legs.
But since Samson came into our lives, I think Miko thinks the bed is too crowded and sleeps elsewhere in the bedroom.

Samson cuddles up by my neck and head for kneading and nuzzling and then usually settles down by my feet.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer goes to bed when I do. She will sleep at either of my sides (whichever side I'm facing), in between us, on our backs or at our feet. she stays there the whole night. Chevy will sleep at our feet sometimes and will climb on top of me and head butt my neck while purring loudly....He's always in the bedroom when we are, and both need to follow us wherever we go!

Their sleeping habits are so sweet! However, I'm jealous of their stress-free life!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They both sleep with me, but they will go to bed with me (sometimes just Possum), then leave, and then join me again at some point. Then I wake up with them.

I don't usually fall asleep easily, so I won't fall asleep until after they leave. I don't like being confined, and I also toss and turn a lot before I actually fall asleep (apparently also during sleep, as well), so I'm usually happy when they leave. They take up a lot of room. I am happy when I wake up with them there, though!

Loki likes to sleep near my legs, on the covers. Possum likes to sleep up near my head and chest, on whatever side I'm facing. He likes to get under the covers and cuddle with me and touch my face with his paw. It's very sweet, but a little annoying. Sometimes I think he's trying to cut off my breathing!

Tricia