Ewww!!!!!

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to clean up my first kitty vomit this morning! It wasn't a pleasant experience.

In the 3 months I've had Junior he has never vomited so I'm assuming it was Missy.

yugless

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yeah, you'll get used to it. im surprised your other cat hasn't done it yet, both my cats do once every couple of weeks.

also, ban floofy

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too common of an occurrence around here, but I've step on a few wet cold hairballs barefoot in the dark. Not fun.

Any idea what cause the kitty to get sick? Overeating +playing, food didn't settle well, hairball?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I know it's gross. Cleaning up barfed wet food is the worst because it's all runny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Not too common of an occurrence around here, but I've step on a few wet cold hairballs barefoot in the dark. Not fun.

Any idea what cause the kitty to get sick? Overeating +playing, food didn't settle well, hairball?
Knowing her, probably overeating + playing. She eats twice as much as Junior does. But it was also the first time I gave her her own Wellness pouch (she normally gets Friskies pouches but I know she's nibbled Junior's Wellness before) and that is what she upchucked so it may have been something in it as well.

Mez

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Had to do a little of that myself this morning, Tig ran from the linoleumed kitchen to the carpeted living room and puked

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Had to do a little of that myself this morning, Tig ran from the linoleumed kitchen to the carpeted living room and puked
I feel your pain...This is the classic feline move! Bella always runs from the linoleum to the WHITE border of the bedroom rug to do it...yesterday she lost a favorite toy because it was caught in the crossfire

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, Since I got BooBoo I have him pretty well trained, he only pukes on the kitchen floor! If he starts to do the "HUH HUH HOOH" Thing he goes right to the kitchen, then looks at us like, " Which one of you is gonna clean up this mess??" lol cats are great

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've already cleaned up two barfed up food messes. Thankfully I got a hand held carpet cleaner for those messes.

Edit: Speak of the devil... one just hacked up a hairball.