Please, if ya would, say a prayer for my family

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys.....since this horrible ice storm hit my grandparents and aunt and uncle have been w/o power!!
And my grandparents are both sick with upper resp. infections.....the stress they are going thru isnt helping their sickenss any.

So please, just say a prayer for all of them. I appreciate it very much!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, sending you mega prayers and vibes for your family and your grandparents, especially. Is there anyone nearby to check in on them, or even take them into their house to look after them? I am thinking of a neighbor or friend who can look after them? I assume that you don't leave too close to them.
I wish they were near me - NH - I could do that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh dear, sending you mega prayers and vibes for your family and your grandparents, especially. Is there anyone nearby to check in on them, or even take them into their house to look after them? I am thinking of a neighbor or friend who can look after them? I assume that you don't leave too close to them.
I wish they were near me - NH - I could do that!
Thankfully my grandparents are staying with my brother, since hes got his power back. It may be up to a week or so before they can get into their house. Their yard is FULL of branches and such from the ice.
And yes, I live about 3 hrs from them all....

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many Vibes on their way...
I remember the ice storm of 1998 my grandfather is on Oxygen and we had to run to find hime a supply I'm definately feeling your stress and frustration *HUGS*

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your family has my vibes and prayers. Thank god they are in a house now with power. It's amazing what mother nature can do when she wants to. I'm praying for everyone in the midwest that went through that storm.