What's up for the weekend?

jenwales

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Saturday night will be tree decorating night at my house, a very big event for my family. I'll spend all day baking and making appetizers, then all night eating and directing the decorating.

Sunday is football day. I had planned to go out and finish up my shopping, but it looks like the weather will be messy so I'll just hole up on the couch under my blankie and watch game after game.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shopping shopping shopping! I have to finish up all my Christmas shopping this weekend, thank goodness I don't have that much left, but its the fact of wrapping it all that makes me cringe

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying inside as much as possible! The snow is supposed to start tomorrow morning, change to ice by tomorrow night and then more snow Sunday morning. We won't be going anywhere at all!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I have to work 11-3 and then I am going to visit a friend and give her Christmas presents to her sons since I wont get to see them at Christmas. My mom is also moving this weekend so after visiting her, I will be helping my mom move. Sunday is my boyfriends family Christmas so I am going to that.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we are expecting a major Winter Snowstorm on Sunday so On Saturday I am planning on going shopping and getting my hair cut, Also I am sitting for some photo's because all my grandmother said she wanted for Christmas was a nice new picture of me and my brother so that is what we are doing. I also may do some bakeing on Sunday specially if we are snowed in.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Heading north to do some skiing on Sat night with DH and Sunday will be all about Christmas - tree trimming, making popcorn garland, wrapping gifts, etc.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tomorow I have to bring Fig and Berry to Petco 2 hours away for an adop-a-thon. Sunday the same but they spend the week in the cat habitats so I will only have Sage and Buttercup at home. Plus Skye and Calamity. Hopefully Sundance can come home sunday from the vets too.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have alot planned. I have 2 cupboards in my kitchen that are an absolute mess inside that I would like to try and clean out. I'm sure there are things in there that I can throw out (plastic things). I'm a "freeze-a-holic" and I tend to save all kinds of containers that I can use for freezing. It tends to add up!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Shopping shopping shopping! I have to finish up all my Christmas shopping this weekend, thank goodness I don't have that much left, but its the fact of wrapping it all that makes me cringe
OOhhh wrapping is my favorite part,
I love it, I have to do the rest of my shopping, then I get to do some more wrapping.