What's in a name?? (warning--cuteness overload!!)

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are having a very hard time figuring out what to name our new baby. (more pics of him included) His personality is as follows: He is defiantly a scrapper! He bows up to anything that startles him, then he rushes it--he NEVER backs down, but he doesn't attack--just stands his ground. But then he is supper cuddly when he is ready to be loved on. He is extremely social and has made fast friends with all of our other pets. He is also really agile! He will leap into the air and turn a flip while catching the whip toy and landing on all fours!!
(all this at 3 months!!)

The names we like best are :
Hero
James Bond (Bond for short)
Mystery
TS (short for Tough Stuff--also my great-great grandfather's initials that he went by)
Drake

We are also open to suggestion. We have been waiting for something to just click with him--but nothing so far has.
Any help would be appreciated!!
Here are some pics of him so you can see how adorable he is!!

Look out!! I'm tough!!

Daddy's foot looked dangerous!!

I just love to cuddle with my Aunt Emily!

Ok now that you know how cute he is--what should we name him!?!?!?!?! It is driving me NUTS!!!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooo i just luv that name "mystery"..he is very cute no matter what though!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrapper!, we had a dog named scrapper, just because he was.

I look at your little guy though and he is sooooooo cute, scrapper just doesn't fit him. What do you find yourselves calling him?

sometimes it takes awhile to name them. my RB Lily Belle lived with me for three weeks before her name came. RB Fletcher told me his name the moment he walked in the door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Scrapper!, we had a dog named scrapper, just because he was.

I look at your little guy though and he is sooooooo cute, scrapper just doesn't fit him. What do you find yourselves calling him?

sometimes it takes awhile to name them. my RB Lily Belle lived with me for three weeks before her name came. RB Fletcher told me his name the moment he walked in the door.
We are trying to wait for him to tell us his name--usually I just kinda know what an animal's name is fairly quickly--but he isn't talking! Just playing and cuddling!!
We thought of scrapper as well--but it just isn't the right one--he is too sweet and cute for it.
Right now I just call him kitty, or little boy, or tough stuff (which if it is picked will be shortened to TS)

We like Deuce too!! That would fit well because he is a love and a fighter--plus he is two toned. That one will definitely have to be considered!!

Thanks everyone for names so far!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I like T.S. for the reasons you mentioned plus it would be nod to T.S. Elliot
i like either T.S. or James Bond ['cause of the tux & the daring!].

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Too funny, he's exactly like the cat I had who was such a crazy, fearless guy I called him Rambo. Same color and everything.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg!! We had a kitty exactly like that!! We named him Socks because of his white feet

I do like Bond and Drake!