CSI-Vegas

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone watching this show tonight? It's so sad. They are working on a case involving dog fighting. It's pretty graphic too.

charmsdad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Missed it. I've seen to many dog fighting cases in real life. I hope they treated the dogs with respect. I've seen a couple of CSI episodes where their "claims" about dogs were completely off base. (While I do watch the show, I also get quite agitated at times at how they can be so far off on even some of the most basic science.)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CharmsDad

Missed it. I've seen to many dog fighting cases in real life. I hope they treated the dogs with respect. I've seen a couple of CSI episodes where their "claims" about dogs were completely off base. (While I do watch the show, I also get quite agitated at times at how they can be so far off on even some of the most basic science.)
lol.. I do have to agree ... sometimes the science seems to be of the fiction variety...

nope I am on the west coast and wont see it for a bit ... and usually dvr so i can watch my fav soap.. greys anatomy

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Is anyone watching this show tonight? It's so sad. They are working on a case involving dog fighting. It's pretty graphic too.
I saw. I couldn't watch most of it.

They showed graphic scenes of dogs fighting. It was horrible

Personally I think the guy who killed the woman deserved a medal!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I saw. I couldn't watch most of it.

They showed graphic scenes of dogs fighting. It was horrible

Personally I think the guy who killed the woman deserved a medal!
So do I. I couldn't watch it anymore so I just listened.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it and was horrified. I think the writers and directors portrayed it well...as in, I think they showed that everyone was disgusted with the whole thing. The woman who ran the dog ring got what she deserved, and honestly I think the worker that set her up deserves a medal.

It was a heart breaking episode.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly I watched it and cried a little during the dog fight. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing people do this for FUN!

I also think the kid who killed her deserved a medal......

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The only minor positive note is that the woman was "honest" when it came to dog fighting. When she found out her coworker had doped one of the dogs she gave the money back to the guy she beat. But that in itself doesn't make up for the fighting in the first place.

Mez