Free To Good Home: Kitten

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This only applies to people in the UK, but if you're willing to travel to help this poor unwanted baby then that would be awesome!

One of my dad's employees has recently lost his beloved pet cat, Tiny. And last month he came into work and said to my dad that this little kitten has been coming along and following him everywhere he goes. It has slept in his back garden, had no collar and after 4 weeks it was eventually known to be the local stray. But the problem is, he doesn't want it!
He has tried EVERYWHERE to get this loving kitten a new home, but no where wants it. The one place he took it to said ''oh just shove a collar on it and stick it outside''! But he isn't that cruel, and wants it to have a proper loving home.
So before I finish if you would seriously interested in this litte kitten, who is black and grey, very affectionate and extremely cute, please let me know. There aren't that many places who will take it in, and it's sooo cold!

Thankyou

p.s: if you cannot offer this little baby a home, please send vibes!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We hope & pray that the kitten finds a loving home

Unlimited for that kitty to find a home! Heres for luck too

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you get in touch with your local branch of The Cats Protection they'll help you.

I'll move this to SOS but if you need any help let me know.

He isn't leaving it outside now is he? because it's freezing now

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He could keep it in a dog crate--a really big one--for the time being. At least that way it would be indoors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

If you get in touch with your local branch of The Cats Protection they'll help you.

I'll move this to SOS but if you need any help let me know.

He isn't leaving it outside now is he? because it's freezing now
I think he did take it to his local CP but it was dreadful - it stank of cat wee and was really dirty apparently and he refused to leave it, BUT that may be somewhere else - he has been to so many places.

Thanks for moving it I didn't really know where to post it so I just put it where everyone can see it.

I think he's leaving it outside now but I'm not too sure, we're just hoping that my dad can persuade him enough to keep it!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

I think he did take it to his local CP but it was dreadful - it stank of cat wee and was really dirty apparently and he refused to leave it, BUT that may be somewhere else - he has been to so many places.
It shouldn't be the CP because it's such a well know organisation, but check to see if it was and which branch, because if that's the case i'll have a word with a contact i have at my local branch about them.

It's worrying me that a kitten is being left outside in this weather because the temperatures are below 0 now

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im in the states so can be of no real help but cant you bring it inside temporarily? That way it could be warm...

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big Update Guys!

Well it turns out it was the RSPCA, and they sent him a package with a collar in it and said ''write your number on the tag and leave it outside''. Anyway, I know he isn't that cruel, so he kept it inside.
In the meantime I was so upset about the fact nobody wants this kitten so I was asking everybody I knew (including you guys
) whether they could give it a home. Lucikly there is a really nice science teacher at my school, Miss. Pearce, who has 2 cats, and wanted a kitten. So I asked her if she wants it, and she said yes!
Yesterday my dad bought the kitten to our house, Mitzi was outside, and Miss Pearce came round with her boyfriend to pick her up.
OMG she was the cutest little thing! She had white socks, was a tabby and white (so where black and grey came from I have no idea!) and was the skinniest little thing. So now we have all been reassured that she is going to a loving home with 2 new owners and 2 new little brothers!

yaaaay! it all worked out in the end
I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling.

I'd love to be a cat - fosterer
lol

thanks for the vibes, they really worked!

Laura xx

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a word with the teacher today and she doesn't really get on with their 6month old but their working on it. And they have decided to call her Limpet (
) because when you pick her up she sticks to you and 'hugs' you like a limpet!
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

I was hoping to have her

But it's great that she found a home.
awr im sorry
I'm sure you can find another precious baby to luvv, there's plenty in need of a loving home for christmas

and omg Rosiemac that is so sad! Thank God he didn't leave her!