I can't believe this! But the picture doesn't lie.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! The cat is okay! So happy to hear that the snake bite didn't kill that beautiful cat!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That poor baby cat ......... if the owner knew there were venemous snakes around, I cannot believe she let her cat out. Cats and dogs will naturally go after a moving snake.

I also cannot believe she didnt take her cat to the vet immediately. Having a copperhead around her neck is an obvious sign that the cat was almost positively bitten.

Venom from a snake bite on a cat starts acting immediately, waiting hours later will more than likely cause this poor kitty irreversible effects. I hope it was not a lot of venom.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost can't believe that! Of course, being an herp-lover I wonder what happened to the snake?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to remind everyone that we dont have snakes all over Australia

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I almost can't believe that! Of course, being an herp-lover I wonder what happened to the snake?
Me either!! It doesn't look like it's wrapped around her neck to me. It looks more like it's looped around her collar and I just can't believe a cat would lay still long enough for that to happen. I guess anything's possible tho!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg, i would have freaked out if that happened to my baby!!! Poor kitty, i hope he makes a full recovery