My morning. . . .

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I woke up at about five this morning to a horrible sound and it took me a good couple of minutes to figure out what it was. It sounded something like this. . . *THUD* *BBBBOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG* *THUD* *BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG* *THUD* *BBBOOOIIIINNNG* I stumbled out of bed and into the living room. Can anyone guess what I found??. . . .

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm... that sounds like a door stopper being played with...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Hmm... that sounds like a door stopper being played with...
Yep! That's exactly what it was. None of mine had ever played with it before though so I was really confused when I first woke up. then I walk out and not only is Mercury playing with the door stop, every time he hit it, his head would follow the stop so he looked like a little bobble head toy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I know I would find it funny at any other time than early morning
It's a good thing I am a morning person I guess. I thought it was hilarious. . . WAY too funny to be mad at him for the noise.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
cats always find the noiziest toy to play with first thing in the morning, around here its usually christmas bells they swat around or knocking things off the table in the living room!

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG LOL! Who could be mad after watching his head chase the boing?! I can just imagine it!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would have been so funny!! I always wake up in the middle of the night to breaking glass, ya, its the christmas ornaments breaking under the tree.... ya oh well!!