Labor!!

purplexxpassion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the stray longhair cat we took in, Sox, is in the first stage of labor! Everythings goin fine so far. She's been in the 1st stage since this morning, and slowly but surely has been progressing all day long. Kitten movement in her belly is total insanity!!

She's been looking for comfort from me and my mother all day long, it's very sweet. I am staying up tonight with her just in case(pretty sure she's a first time mom, we want to be there to help if anything goes wrong, and just to make sure everythings alright)

So send us some prayers to get this show on the road before I crash asleep at my computer LOL

vrgchs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well...any kittens!!! We want updates and pics (if there are kitties!!)

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh! How neat is that! I hope everything is going smoothly for you right now!
Sending good for you, your mom, the mommy kitty and the babies!!

Maybe he can help, LOL

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright, dont know if I mentioned this but patience isn't one of my strongest points...LOL how is everyone???

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear if I knew where you lived I would be hunting you down to see if she had them yet!!! IM GOING NUTS!!!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two weeks with no update.... I wonder whats up, but am giving up looking. Maybe you could PM me when you have an update!

vrgchs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Two weeks with no update.... I wonder whats up, but am giving up looking. Maybe you could PM me when you have an update!
LOL . . . i agree!!