can you fire you cats?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for not doing there job?

Power must have gone out for a second today, as my clock as flashing so the alarm did not go off(and i had left my cell phone in the office), Most of the time i wake up a hour before the the alarm goes off anyway, even if i dont the cats wake me up,,

Well i wake up, see the alarms flashing, and both cats sleeping next me, well i guessed it was not time to get up,
SO i just turned the news on, Well Bill O'Reilly was on
i should already be at work when that comes on!!!

so can i fire the cats? gee its not like they hvae to work for a living, at least they can do is wake me up for dinner.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see here.......given a chance to wake you up so you can leave them for the day, or snuggling in on a cold morning.........hmmmmm........I think they made the right choice!!

You can only fire them if they don't kill bugs.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

And eat them so that you don't have to find them and throw them away.
Tomas shares any bugs he finds... On one occasion I had a superworm beetle (black,1" long or so) escape the beetle tub. Well Tomas found it and came brrring up beside me to tell me he had something, I held my hand out and he dropped the beetle in it -still alive.
Usually I get a soggy cricket or fly.

Back on topic (was there a topic?), maybe the cats didn't wake you up because the clock didn't say it was feeding time?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

You have to check and see if waking you up is in their contract (you did sign a contract, right?). If not, nope can't fire them!

Aww, you wouldn't fire them anyway, would you Bruce?
hmm eazy did not come with a contract he moved in without even asking
and never seems to miss the chance for a meal
which is why it was strange for him not to wake me up..

as for the bug thing,
eazy will eat them, heyu brings them to me to show me she caught something... lol remember the dead spiders in the bed stories ?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, if you weren't going to get up, they weren't going to move their thermal bump-on-the-bed!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha Ha Bruce you have it so backwards. The kitties are going to fire you for even making this thread

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Impossible to fire them, they set the rules after all, and those rules are subject to change without notice!