Vibes for a stray dog....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister just called and said that this noon she was leaving work and noticed a thin dog walking down the street, with an apparent injury to its face. So, her and the other women she worked with loaded the dog up and took it to the vet......apparently the dog and been shot or hit by a car, either way this poor pooch needs some major vibes!! I think that what my sister and her employees did was a wondereful thing, and I guess they are all going to apply money towards the dogs vet bill.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

My sister just called and said that this noon she was leaving work and noticed a thin dog walking down the street, with an apparent injury to its face. So, her and the other women she worked with loaded the dog up and took it to the vet......apparently the dog and been shot or hit by a car, either way this poor pooch needs some major vibes!! I think that what my sister and her employees did was a wondereful thing, and I guess they are all going to apply money towards the dogs vet bill.
Well after the vet kept him for the day and looked much more into him...apparently hes a victim of someone doing some MAJOR blunt trauma to him!!!
He is now w/o one eye...and recovering in the womans home that works with my sister.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor baby! I can't believe someone would do that to an innocent animal!!

I hope that he recovers well, and finds a kind and loving home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oh poor baby! I can't believe someone would do that to an innocent animal!!

I hope that he recovers well, and finds a kind and loving home
Well the lady that took him home plans to keep him
So thank goodness for that!