Yankee Candle Arrived

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I crazy for ordering this many?

There are 9 candles missing from the picture. Three are a gift and the other 6 (two scents) I never received but was charged for.

I am just happy they arrived even if some are missing. The hold time is 30mins & I keep getting disconnected after 5mins of waiting.

abacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ummmm I don't think so but then I have a small Yankee candle problem.

I would try to send them an e-mail it may be quicker.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abacat

Ummmm I don't think so but then I have a small Yankee candle problem.

I would try to send them an e-mail it may be quicker.
Yep I sent an email. I am not that terribly upset over it. It's actually kinda funny. I sure hope those who ordered gifts got the right stuff. That would be so sad.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, what is wrong with you?
Yea DH is scratching his head right now! LOL
Half are for next fall

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Those are great scents you bought! Midnight Cove especially!
You have so many, its almost like you have a candle store!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

No wonder they are so behind in orders, it would have taken a while to pack yours

You should see how much packing paper they included too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!
I have the same addiction, so its okay
How many candles did you order?!
I bet that box smelled SO good!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh my gosh!
I have the same addiction, so its okay
How many candles did you order?!
I bet that box smelled SO good!
15 scents and 3 of each. I have a 3 tier holder on the coffee table. I think I need new holders now. LoL I mainly got them for Christmas Eve dinner here. I want to make sure it smells extra yummy. The box smelled but I wouldn't say it was sweet. LoL The pine(a gift) is overwhelming and not my favorite. I have that stored elsewhere for now.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum!! I looove yankee candles!!!
A few yrs ago they came out with one at xmas and oh my...it was sooooooooooo delicious!!!
Now for the life of me I cant remember the scent lol...I know it was peppermint something, I think, but it was a purple color

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yum!! I looove yankee candles!!!
A few yrs ago they came out with one at xmas and oh my...it was sooooooooooo delicious!!!
Now for the life of me I cant remember the scent lol...I know it was peppermint something, I think, but it was a purple color
Ummm not sure. This is the first year I ordered Holiday scents. Sounds yummy.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When did you place your order? I still have not gotten mine and I ordered 11/21!! If you ordered around that time, maybe I still have some hope....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

When did you place your order? I still have not gotten mine and I ordered 11/21!! If you ordered around that time, maybe I still have some hope....
You have hope! I ordered Nov 15th. Just don't call customer service for any issues. The line kept disconnecting. A few times it was routed to the operator. I started to feel bad for her so I sent an email instead. I got a reply within an hour. They are going to credit my card for the 6 I didn't get. The other choice was to wait until all the other orders are filled.

I figured I can order them next time (6 months from now so you can all prepare to order before me.)

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

You have hope! I ordered Nov 15th. Just don't call customer service for any issues. The line kept disconnecting. A few times it was routed to the operator. I started to feel bad for her so I sent an email instead. I got a reply within an hour. They are going to credit my card for the 6 I didn't get. The other choice was to wait until all the other orders are filled.

I figured I can order them next time (6 months from now so you can all prepare to order before me.)
Well, thank you!
It does make me feel a little better that you ordered 6 days before me and got your stuff. I was starting to get a bit concerned! Christmas presents, you know!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, you're as bad as me!
I must show this thread to Colin to prove to him i'm not the only person out there with a candle obesession

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet it smells sooo good! I love the Yankee Candles, but they keep getting more expensive...I especially like the tarts (although I don't burn anything unless I can be in the room now that I have the cats)...I love all the piney ones they have for the holidays

I'm sure you don't have a problem...I have seen some people in the store with 100s of those votives

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I will ever order online from them again..I ordered something recently and it took like A MONTH to get where it was going
I even think on the message I put "sorry this is so early"
It turned out not to be early at all!
It was pretty well just in time.