TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Santa's phone number
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Santa's phone number

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Santa's Phone Number: 1-800-972-6242

This is SO precious for the little ones! It is just a recording, but
your kids or grandkids, nieces & nephews will love it. For those of
you with children, grandchildren, or any kind of child in your life,
you are going to love this.

This isn't a joke, now when you tell your kids that you can call
Santa, you won't be lying.

**It starts giving a message on December 13th because it counts down
the 12 days until Christmas. This phone number gives you a different
message everyday until Christmas so feel free to call daily.

Try it!
Your kids will love it.
Then pack it away with your Christmas stuff until next year.
post #2 of 11
cute idea- any idea how much it costs?
post #3 of 11
It should be free because it's an 800 number, those are always supposed to be toll free.


That is so cute! I wish I had kids to have them call Santa! Then they wouldn't think I was a liar when I said "If you aren't good I'm going to call Santa!"

post #4 of 11
i just tried it and got a message that the number is not in service? Please check the number. I want to pass this on to my nephew who still believes.
post #5 of 11
If I read right it won't start till tomorrow. Very cute idea!

Quote:
**It starts giving a message on December 13th because it counts down
the 12 days until Christmas. This phone number gives you a different
message everyday until Christmas so feel free to call daily.
post #6 of 11
Going to have to check that out!! My 3 y/o has been calling *santa* over the last week....and she also talks to one of his elves She was telling him the other night everything she wanted for xmas and everything her mommy and daddy want...it was cute!

ETA-thank goodness for older brothers!!
post #7 of 11
Huh, I just tried it but I got the operator saying "The number could not be reached as dialed, please hang up and try again."??
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
Huh, I just tried it but I got the operator saying "The number could not be reached as dialed, please hang up and try again."??
Me too. "We're sorry. The call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again"
post #9 of 11
Wow, thats great. Where did you find it? Do you think there would be a UK one?
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
Me too. "We're sorry. The call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again"
I got the same message just now while trying to call it.
post #11 of 11
This sucks, I really want to call, but its not working. Whats wrong? Is it working for some people?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Santa's phone number