What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is everyone having for dinner tonight?
I just finished up mine! I made baked chicken (marinated in hosin sauce, terriaki, black pepper, hosin sauce, sea salt (only a tinsy pinch), garlic, spicy season salt, a little pinch of carribean jerk marinade, and some crushed red pepper flakes....i was pretty much just using what i had.) It turned out to be delish!!!
I will definitely be making that dish again
I made some sweet english peas to go with it and some mac & cheese

What is everyone else having for dinner tonight?

Tomorrow night is my niece's birthday (i'm having her little party here)....we're having homemade spaghetti and a spice cake with cream cheese icing

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing fun tonight, I just had chicken nuggets & hashbrowns & John made himself a pizza when he got home from work. Blah

jenwales

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We had the highly nutritious meal of Steakums and tater tots.

I'm not going to win mother of the year, am I?

I'm not usually this bad. Time is starting to get away from me this holiday season.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
oooher no food. I just had chicken noodles for lunch and am extremely full. Don't want to think about dinner! lol

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're meeting a friend at Coogee Beach at a steak restaurant tonight - yumbo!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had scrambled eggs and pancakes. I am having a hard time with a tooth that got filled a week or so back, so we are having soft food until I can go back (again) to see the sadist, I mean dentist.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am making a 4 cheese pizza right now. I am soooo hungry. It's after 10pm and all I have ate today is a few carrots and 2 pieces of bologna.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yakisoba. A Japanese fried noodle dish that I really loved. It's been years since I had it, but was at the grocer's today and noticed that they had chuka soba noodles.

Soooo, got all the fixings for Yakisoba. And it was excellent. I even let Peanut and Freeway snatch the occasional noodle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

I was kind of lazy so i had breadsticks and pudding. I eat weird things!
It's ok, i've been known to put uncooked spaghetti broken into little bits into my frozen yogurt
(it tastes like unflavored,crunchy sprinkles
)

Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Yakisoba. A Japanese fried noodle dish that I really loved. It's been years since I had it, but was at the grocer's today and noticed that they had chuka soba noodles.

Soooo, got all the fixings for Yakisoba. And it was excellent. I even let Peanut and Freeway snatch the occasional noodle
that sounds really good! do you have a recipe you for that dish?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
considering this thread was created at 2 am, ill just tell you last nights dinner.. sausages and potato salad

tonight im not sure what it will be, but im in the mood for fried rice