Daily Thread Tues Dec 11!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

I am up early again today for a meeting
I was not ready to get up at all...bleh!

I am trying a class at the gym today..I have never done one today. I am going with a friend so I am less embarassed if I screw up
Hopefully its not too bad.

Hmmm, not much else for me...have a great day guys!

kittee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning.
I'm just looking to get off work in a hour . 5 and get home and snuggle into bed with hubby bubby. Midnight shift is rubbing me the wrong way.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the

I'm almost awake now.

Today is just another work day. After work, I need to work on my grad school application. It's due Friday and I haven't written it yet.
I was always good with deadlines while I was in school, but now that I'm not, I tend to procrastinate all the time. I need to get myself back into a student state of mind.

I think I feel a cold coming. It's really cold outside, and our office is kept way too warm, so I spend very little time every day at a comfortable temperature.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
*yawns* it's 11:17pm and i should be off to bed soon. We got our huuge Chrisco christmas food hamper (you pay a few dollars a week for about 10 months then they deliver it early December) we unpacked 3 huge boxes!!!! I begged mum to let me have one of my Lush products early (she wont allow me to have the others till the 25th as she says i have no other presents and feels bad) I've got my yummy breath of fresh air toner. Oh i wish i could eat it!!

5 weeks 6 days till the move!!

Hope you all have a nice day/night

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

Marie I was going to say, the grad school application deadlines are soon! Lots of get the application done quickly vibes

I am doing the adoptions desk at the shelter this afternoon, and taking it easy this morning, staying out of the freezing rain as much as possible, it is cold, icy and slippery out there.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Cloudy dreary and very chilly here this morning. Looks like we are in for more snow.

Not much of interest happening today. Work as usual, am going to try and finish up early and come home. Been feeling very tired the last couple of days so think I need an early day.

Kitties are good, two are napping and Linus is enjoying having Mom to himself. He is sitting on my desk watching my cursor.

Everyone have a good one

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sitting here hoping the ice storm doesn't kick out the power. About to go out and make sure the shelters are still in place then will get everything prepared (candles, wood for the fireplace, etc) for when we do lose power today.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

Nat - have fun in your class!

Marie - good luck with you application.

Busy day here today! Work is busy and then right after work I have to go to the bank to sign some forms. From the bank we head to the mall for some shopping. All of this during a probably winter storm. Joy.

Hope everyone has a good day!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning to all!..
and have nice day to all of you!

Many work on my desk by the season....
...I swear you friends, I´m tired...

To tell the truth nothing exciting for today, and put some letters on the box for Christmas!
Good day to everyone!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning

I have my annual dental check up and a cleaning this morning.

That's it

Enjoy your day all.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Good Morning

I have my annual dental check up and a cleaning this morning.

That's it

Enjoy your day all.
We have our cleaning this afternoon
Afterwards we have some major shopping to do. I totally forgot that we are going to my FIL's this Saturday.

Nat what kind of class are you talking?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is freezing rain right now. Hopefully that will stop soon. We are supposed to get 5cm of snow and 20-25mm of rain today.

I am hoping to receive my cheque in the mail today so I can finish shopping. In a few hours I am off to work to do 3-9:30 tonight.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lazy day today.....

I took yesterday, today and tomorrow off work so I could celebrate my birthday. We are have Chinese food for my birthday lunch today... Yummy sweet n sour chicken and pot stickers..

Then this evening, I am going to have a few tequila shots with lime at home.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm lucky that the big crummy weather pattern just missed us!! Had a little bit of snow and that was it!!

Went shopping again!!! Picked up some items for my dad's birthday, some groceries but couldn't find list so I forgot CAT FOOD!!! Eek! So I'm gonna have to run back for some tomorrow grr.......

Stopped at Bel Brands warehouse for more cheese (mainly cheese spreads) I have spent $48!!! But retail price would have been double so there is savings. And speaking of savings I stopped at Goodwill and got some really great books (3 gardening ones) for cheap!! I bought one of these earlier this fall for $30-same book at Goodwill was $3.99!!
And I got Ian McEwan's Atonement for 99 cents in hardcover!! That goodwill location has a very large book section and I can always find some gems.

So doing some laundry now and will have to carry in some firewood later.

Baked cod for dinner w/mixed veggies!!

Have a good day.......................

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all! have had a busy day at work, but now I'm done with all that and can get back to TCS!

Not too much going on today, have to do those chores tonight that I didn't do yesterday

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon!!! I like your siggy Trout!!!

It's aweful here! We're having yet another ice storm. This time it's WAY worse. We've got snow/sleet/ice and so much rain our yard is flooded (on top of the ice) and the roads are turning into rivers!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Good afternoon!!! I like your siggy Trout!!!

It's aweful here! We're having yet another ice storm. This time it's WAY worse. We've got snow/sleet/ice and so much rain our yard is flooded (on top of the ice) and the roads are turning into rivers!
Yikes! I hope you are safe.

Well I found my cousin from my dad's side of the family on facebook. I haven't seen her in 15 years.(Don't see my father anymore.)

We did some shopping today. Mom is 97% finished, MIL is done & Step MIL is done.

Been a weird day cause MIL had a dentist appt after us and none of us knew. We saw her just before we left. Found out my father wants custody of his other daugther. He just doesn't know how to let go. She is in her early teens and wants to spend more time with her friends. So he gets spiteful and takes the mother to court. Some stuff he tried with my mom.

Other than the weird family connections it's been a good day.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's been a long day, but productive. I had 7 inches cut off of my hair this morning and it feels so much better now!
After that it was a frenzy of Christmas shopping and errands. I came home and wrapped what I bought.

I'll pick up where I left off bright and early tomorrow morning after having some blood work done.