Tippy - please spare a thought for her

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, this is not a question about health and nutrition, and not a crossing the bridge post, not yet. But it is a post asking if you could spare some thoughts for our sweet, eldest girl.

She has lost a lot of weight. She is eating and drinking normally and using the litter tray normally - but she weighs next to nothing. We know what it is, she has two huge masses in her abdomen. There is nothing that can be done and, as far as we know, it is just a matter of days now.

She is content, happily sitting by the fire. She does not appear to be in pain, but we have been prepared by the Vet that she could experience a very sudden deterioration.

Our beautiful, sweet girl. Lily and Tolly are treating her so gently - Tolly curled up on my knee with her the other night. The first time that she has ever let another kitty do that.

Please spare her a thought if you can, hoping that she enjoys the rest of her time with us and her passing, when it comes, is peaceful. Thank you.

Tippy

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Beth.

Enjoy the time you have left with your sweet girl and may she pass peacefully.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read about Tippy. Please enjoy you time with her (take pictures and paw print too).

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh your poor little baby. I'm sending you lots of vibes and scritches for Tippy. I hope that she is not in any pain and that when the time comes you can all be with her and let her know you love her, and that her life made yours all the more special.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, Beth.
Those last days are bittersweet. Enjoy your girl's remaining time.
that she has a sweet gentle end.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More vibes coming for a very peaceful way to go. Many hugs to you and calming vibes to you all

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news.
Many vibes & prayers are headed your way, for your precious furbaby's final days. May she go peacefully..

~KK~

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Beth! I'm so sorry! Plenty of vibes and prayers for a gentle, pain free passing for your little Tippy!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May Tippy's last days be peaceful and full of love.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tippy... I hope you can feel the warm, loving light flowing to you from our house. Pass gently, darlin, with a purr in your heart...