We missed TCS so much!!!

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I've been quite busy in the pasts months, and haven't really taken the time to stop by and watch all the lovely pictures posted here everyday. I miss a lot watching everyone's cat growing up, being cute or making funny poses. I still don't know much people around here, but I'll do my best to come more often. Meanwhile, here are a few new pictures of my two babies: they both missed TCS as much as I did!

Zoe is being pretty for the camera

Tania's pretty eyes

Zoe's profile

Tania looking at the snowflakes outside...What are these pretty little things?!!

Tiny Tania

Tania looking at the birds outside...they for sure look tasty!!

And now, I have a lot of threads to read and many pictures to watch from the past 2 months in order to catch up a little bit on what I missed...

Marilou

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shorty14788

WOW you take some beautiful pictures.... I like the really close up one and the one of Tania licking her nose...
Thank you! I think I might put the one of the tongue on the thread of favorite pics, but I'll review all my other pics to be certain it's my best one!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful to see you and your beautiful girls back! Tania and Zoe look magnificent! You have done a fantastic job with them.