Olivia has reached full fluffiness!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the season anyway! She's still skinny skinny underneath all of that.

What I wish I could have snapped a pic of is her back legs. The way her long fur sits on them it looks like she's got pantaloons on!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How pretty she is!!
And what a gorgeous tail!! She looks like a long haired version of my Lil Bit!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Love those Maine Coons! (I assume that's what she is??) I also love the "chaps" on the back legs--they walk like John Wayne! (I have 4 Maines, and I call them "Fluffy pants" to tease them.)

Olivia is a stunning, beautiful, kitty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

I can't wait for Links to reach full fluffiness, how old is she?
She's almost 3 years old now. She still acts very much like a kitten though!

Originally Posted by MargeCat

Love those Maine Coons! (I assume that's what she is??) I also love the "chaps" on the back legs--they walk like John Wayne! (I have 4 Maines, and I call them "Fluffy pants" to tease them.)

Olivia is a stunning, beautiful, kitty!
I believe her father was either part Maine Coon or a purebred one. Olivia came from one of my Aunts, when she couldn't keep her (landlord found out!) and another Aunt has her brother. I believe her mother was also a Polydactyl like her. I think that explains how loooong she is! But she's so thin! For as big as she looks, she weighed all of 6lb at her last vet visit!

She's a funny cat. She'll give you dirty looks to no end, but she's sweet as sugar at the same time! She likes to play rough with my step-brother's hair, but kneads and suckles on my parent's bedsheets.
Oh and man does she ever get air. Now not quite like a Bengal gets air time, but she still beats out every other cat I've ever had!

If there was any cat I'd want TCSers to meet in person, it would be her!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She looks absolutely gorgeous, I know what you mean about pantaloons, I have a ragdoll, she always has them.