How is Your Sunday Shaping Up

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Finally stopped snowing for a bit so no snow clean-up this morning.

Feeling a bit under the weather this morning, don't think I am coming down with anything but only that the left-overs I had for dinner lastnight were left-over a little to long.

Oh well what can you do

Typical Sunday for me, heading into work in an hour, going to try and finish up some purchase orders and invoices that need to go out. Then try to work on a schedule for over the holidays, I think 3/4 of the staff have asked for extra time off so I going to have to do some major shuffling to accommodate everyone.

I am sure I will have a couple of disgruntled people I always do.

The kitties are good this morning, they just finished a late breakfast. I had all three of them walking on me about 7 A.M., but I told them we had to sleep another hour because Mom wasn't feeling well and much to my surprise they all laid down beside me and went back to sleep

Everyone have a good one

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dreary Sunday for me. Mos of the snow is gone, but the rain is here so more mud to deal with. I'm getting over the stomach flu (or something...I called off work on Friday) and I didn't do a darn thing yesterday, so I have laundry and cleaning to catch up on.

Started decorating the tree last night (finally!) I've already gone through half a bottle of Boundary to keep the cats away...

And still have to go to the market. Going to be a long day.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a sleepy day. DH got to sleep until 8am. Usually the kitties wake him up for breakfast at 5:30am. I slept until 11am with Lucky pressed against me. Everytime I moved he took more space from me.

I have to get to lenscrafters for new glasses. I can not stand to wear this broke frame anymore. Not much else planned for today though

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get up late with an aching back. Stumble to the kitchen to get my coffee. Sit down, with coffee, in front of the computer. Maggie jumps into my lap, knocks the coffee cup and spills coffee (with cream) all over the keyboard. I just spent the last hour with paper towels and a tweezer, soaking up coffee and picking wet cat hair out of my keyboard. YUCK!!!!!

The day can't possibly get any better than that!!!

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Typical Sunday at school. It looks gross outside, so I'll be spending it in my room, watching downloaded movies (Resident Evil Extinction today) and writing papers. Nimbus, my kitten, is getting neutered tomorrow morning, so I'll be going to bed early tonight!

-Kristen

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I slept in until 6:30 am!! Thats pretty good for me but I have a headache as its that "time". Read the newspaper, did some picking up around the house wrapped more presents and will have my SS back ready to mail tomorrow.

The weatherman predicted light snow but nothing yet. The only football game worth watching (packers vs oakland) will be on soon as the pack plays at home today.

Nothing much planned-continue to read a book-perhaps give the shower a good scrub and seal the limestone as its about that time to do so.

Bobs and Bakker have been outside briefly -to cold for them (cowards)!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did the weekly grocery shopping and got back before the heavy rain. So I plan to stay in where it is dry and do mundane things like pay the monthly bills and surf the net.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I just came back from visiting my grandfather at the hospital. It breaks my heart to know he is getting sicker, and that it will only get worst.
But at least he was in great spirit. He said that he was just pretending to be sick because being at the hospital is like a vacation.

Tonight I'm having dinner at my younger brother's place for my father's birthday. So I'll get to spend the evening playing with my nephew and later eating birthday cake. Probably some sort of chocolate cake.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to my salsa dance class today at 12:30 PST. It is individuals, not couple, dancing. Leyder, the sex feet tall - oh, I meant six - is from Cuba and does he have the moves! He is every woman's dream. He doesn't talk much, he is gorgeous and he can dance.
Hasta Luego!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We slept in until noon... I absolutely HATE sleeping in, I always wake up feeling horrible whenever I do. Then I had to go outside and help John with something in the pouring rain just as soon as we got up. After half a hour in the rain, we came inside and had lunch. Then came down to the basement to start cleaning. Internet is still down of course, aside from the dial up which isn't working very well either. And it's only 2:30, tons more cleaning left to do today!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's ok..... My SO just bought himself an iPod Touch, he's really happy because it's his first iPod/MP3 player (his mom gave him $ as an early x-mas present). He ruined my Christmas present though!!!!
I bought him and iPod so I have to take it back and figure out a different gift. It really stinks!

Othere than that, the weather is terrible! It did the same thing last time.....rain......but it freezes the second it touches anything. You can't even drive because your windsheild turns to ice.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

It's ok..... My SO just bought himself an iPod Touch, he's really happy because it's his first iPod/MP3 player (his mom gave him $ as an early x-mas present). He ruined my Christmas present though!!!!
I bought him and iPod so I have to take it back and figure out a different gift. It really stinks!

Othere than that, the weather is terrible! It did the same thing last time.....rain......but it freezes the second it touches anything. You can't even drive because your windsheild turns to ice.
You can always get him some decent earphones. The ones that come with it are terrible! Another great thing is an FM transmitter, so he can listen to his Ipod in the car. There's a ton of great accessories that you can get for Christmas presents.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a long day so far. I had work this morning. When i walked through the door, i found Gordie, one of our gordon setters, had broken out of his cage somehow and in the process cut his mouth open a bit-the cage is destroyed and his front two teeth are missing now
- so i had to treat him and clean up the mess him made and put him back in the dog runs. Poor little man:
He was just lonely in the cage is all! I would take him home if i had the room! We are talking about getting a new house soon (larger than what we have) if we do that- i will have more room to take in more foster animals- keep your fingers crossed!!

After that I cleaned the kennels/etc. When i finished feeding everyone, i turned the water hose on so i could water them all. Long story short- the water hose had a hole in it and it burst everywhere
I was drenched....it was not cool since i'm sick. Other than that though, my volunteer and i had a good laugh over my luck (or lack their of) today

After giving everyone their meds and finishing up at work, i went to our local Italian resturant and picked up some lunch to go. (yummy cheese calzone!). I came home and changed then watched "meet the parents" and had some lunch.

At the moment i'm trying to figure out a way to figure out what Colin got me for Christmas without him knowing
It's wrapped and under the tree...and i'm curious!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It's a sleepy day. DH got to sleep until 8am. Usually the kitties wake him up for breakfast at 5:30am. I slept until 11am with Lucky pressed against me. Everytime I moved he took more space from me.

I have to get to lenscrafters for new glasses. I can not stand to wear this broke frame anymore. Not much else planned for today though
You STILL haven't got new frames?!!?

I went skating with a friend this morning, then went to the gym. I did the dishes when I got home and now I am going to put away some laundry. Going for dinner with my ex too

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been a long Sunday so far.

This morning we had to go back to Rob's work to try to fix something else on the friend's truck ... still doesn't work. Ugh. So now he has to build ANOTHER transmission and see what the problem is. Then we picked up the kittens for their last FIP vaccination. We were told last time that they were going to get spayed/neutered this time, but when we got there the girl told us that they only do it on weekdays and we need to drop off between 7-8am and pick up by 6pm. Oook no one told us that before. So Rob was angry about that. He left me there to go home & take a shower since we were late to our appt. and had to wait (no one told us there was a Xmas party on the main street in the town today!!!)

We got little harnesses and leashes to take the kittens outside. They seemed to have fun
Then Rob disappeared to the neighbors house without telling me (I hate that.) Luckily Katina was more interested in coming inside & playing with her toys, since he let her go off on her own when he went to the neighbors!

Now I'm trying to just relax the rest of my day. I think he forgot we were supposed to go to Staples & see if they do wedding reception invite printing. They close at 6, and it takes at least 20 minutes to get there.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

You STILL haven't got new frames?!!?

I went skating with a friend this morning, then went to the gym. I did the dishes when I got home and now I am going to put away some laundry. Going for dinner with my ex too
Yea Yea Yea....it hasn't been a month yet. LoL Well I finally got a pair tonight. The manager had picked out one for me. She was just waiting for us to show up. She is too sweet. I ended up getting that pair too.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to Church, I was one of the Layreaders today, then we went to lunch, had a couple of things to get at K-MART, then grocery shopping, picked up coffees to take back home with us, and have been relaxing and reading.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
was a rough day for me, I work 9 hours at the restaurant on Sunday in the buffet and we got our butts whooped today
no time for a break and I don't think I stopped moving all day, my feet are killing me!! Came home and fell asleep on the couch, was supposed to be at my Mom's for Sunday dinner and was about 45 minutes late
it was kielbasa, sauerkraut and dumplings, one of my very faves though!

needed to get one of my Mom's old coffee pots for the cofeemaker that I bought (for $4) since that one that came with it was broke and I don't know where I put the receipt...and I broke the one I picked! had to get another one

Now I'm just winding up my day on TCS!