RIP Fat Cat

fat cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my friend is still at the vets they told me yesterday they said that the blood work is looking better but hes still like groggy and not really coherient. he hasnt ate yet this killing me they still have him on fluids this is the first time hes been away from home since he was fixed that was over 12 years ago and hes a very very people type person for me and my fiance only. thiss is killing. i just got a call from the vets office i have to go pick my best friend up hes gone my pal didnt make it he left me im so destroyed he didnt have noone there to love him when he needed it the most. ill never forgive myself for this
i have to go pick him up now and bury my best friend

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is devastating news.

I know that your heart feels broken.

Rest in peace beloved Fat Cat.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry. Im sure your kitty will always know that you love him.

May he Rest In Peace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fat cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

That is devastating news.

I know that your heart feels broken.

Rest in peace beloved Fat Cat.
thank you all so much im just devasted now i dont know what to do. i keep waiting for him to come in and meow at me i dont know what to do

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fat cat

thank you all so much im just devasted now i dont know what to do. i keep waiting for him to come in and meow at me i dont know what to do
Oh Sweetie, I know you are hurting. Right now, try and concentrate on the beautiful times you had with your baby. Understand that your baby boy is now in a place where he is healthy and whole and understands all. Time will help you with healing, but you are grieving now and it will take some time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fat cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this will take a very long time this guy was like my son my fance and i do not have any children. he would sleep enbetween us with his hed on the pillow and under cover with either his back or a paw pressed agianst us he always had to touch us i dont think i can get over this

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sadly, I don't think that we ever really get over such a profound loss...
in time we learn to live with the sorrow and become more able to appreciate the good times we had with our loved one.
It is a slow process but it does happen.
You will never forget Fat Cat.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally don't visit the Rainbow Bridge very often b/c it makes me so sad & depressed, but I followed the link that was posted in the Health forum...

I'm so sorry that you lost your precious little man.
I wish I had the words to comfort you b/c I know how much it hurts, but there are none..
Maybe it'll help knowing that your furbaby is no longer suffering, and is now at peace and resting comfortably at the Rainbow Bridge. And he Knows that you love him.

My heart goes out to you.
I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP Fat Cat

~KK~

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy. It is so painful, I know. Time will make it easier to bear. I'm sending all my prayers and good wishes.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor fat cat......

You can't be mad at yourself for not being there though. I had my girl since I was 4 and she died at 16. I was coming down the next morning to say good bye to her because I knew she wasn't doing well (my mom had her because my apartment didn't allow cats, college apartment). My mom called me at 11pm the night before and told me she was dying. I cried and cried and I'm still a little sad I wasn't there to be with her to say good bye

Don't be upset that you weren't there, I know it hurts badly, but I really think they would rather not have their loved ones see them die. Cats like to hide their pain from those they love.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are no words to say how sorry I am.... May Fat Boy RIP...

I know how it feels to lose a child (my kitties are my children also)
If you need to talk, feel free to PM me

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Fat Cat. Sometimes they leave when we are NOT there, IMO, it's their instinct to go when they know that we are okay. You were doing everything possible to save him and he knows it. Now he's over RB, pain free and enjoying a wonderful realm that we can only imagine - and he'll be waiting for you, to be reunited with you, this time forever. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Susan