What is it about Christmas tree skirts...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
...that make them a cat magnet?
I don't think I had the skirt under the tree for five minutes and Abby was already on it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is the only part of the tree they mess with. Much tries to rearrange it as a bed and Carly stuffs her toys under it. I have to rearrange it a few times a day.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Damita drug it up into the cat tree within 2 minutes of it being put out. Comfy cat bed.

Mom thought she had thoroughly secured the tree skirt around the tree, the cats proved her wrong!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Damita drug it up into the cat tree within 2 minutes of it being put out. Comfy cat bed.

Mom thought she had thoroughly secured the tree skirt around the tree, the cats proved her wrong!
that is too funny!!!!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kit had the darn thing crumpled in the corner of the room the other day. He also chases it, hides in it, and the other day, I even found him sleeping on it(after he'd drug it several feet away from the tree and made it into a nice fluffy bed)!

I think he's digging his first Christmas

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cello was the first to lay on the skirt. It's usually Molly's preferred spot but she is passed out on the sofa in the basement. I am still waiting for a cat fight for the space.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine LOVE it!!!
Velvet and Jasmine like to sleep on the skirt. Kojak likes to use it as a launching pad for getting into the rest of the tree
and Isabella the little devil likes to pick up my stuffed reindeers that i sit out on the tree skirt and move them around the house during the night

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No joke! I had to line my presents up around the tree so that it left enough room for Spot to still be able to lay in the area he claimed when the tree first went up.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i just think it is so funny how you tell if a person has fully surrendered to being a cat lover--they live around their cats!! and the cat probablly thinks "finally!! why did it take so long to train the humans properly!"

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My newest kitten EEK thinks that he should sleep in there, I keep trying to get pics but he makes it difficult! He climbs up the tree and just lays in there. I think hes thinking to himself "Which orniment should I knock off first... Oh this one looks good... that ones next" and then when you put them back up, Away he goes again! BooBoo has finally given in to the fact that he is just to fat to climb a tree without front claws! It was funny watching him try though!