Rosie, Sophie and Jack and a man called Gil!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gils down for the weekend so Rosie has her boyfriend to feed her treats

We went to get some more decorations to put up and he decided to strengthen the legs on their tree with string because they've clawed most of the fabric off the front, so Rosie and Sophie decided to supervise

Sophie just looking as pretty as ever

There she goes, flirting away with him for some treats

Then Jack thought he would try Rosie's tactics

And it worked

Rosie's not letting him out her sight!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! Jack is a pretty smart little cookie...figuring out what's good for Rosie, is probably good for Lil' ole Jackie too! Sophie looks like she thinks the warm TV is more inviting than treats for the time being! They're all so sweet. Gil must be a keeper if the kitties all adore him too!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Rosie is a real riot! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten!
ETA: I just noticed that I've reached 22,000 posts! EEEEEKKKKHHH!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's so cute how much Rosie loves Gil. Does she have anything to do with you, while he's around?

Jack looks like he's already a bit bigger in size than Rosie, or is it just that he's a bit closer to the camera?

Oh another question, (a bit off the subject) but does Gill have a Scottish Brogue? I spoke to a man from Scotland the other morning at work and he was rolling his "R's" so much, I could barely understand what he was saying.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Rosie is certainly smitten, isn't she? And we all know that Jack is no dummy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I think it's so cute how much Rosie loves Gil. Does she have anything to do with you, while he's around?
Not really. I'm soft when it comes to giving her treats on demand but he's worse because he thinks it's great how she mooches around him so he always gives her a few more than me

Jack looks like he's already a bit bigger in size than Rosie, or is it just that he's a bit closer to the camera?
Funny you say that, because i was just looking at them today and thought he looked the same size and he's only 7 months

Oh another question, (a bit off the subject) but does Gill have a Scottish Brogue? I spoke to a man from Scotland the other morning at work and he was rolling his "R's" so much, I could barely understand what he was saying.
Gils very broad because he's originally from Glasgow, and yes, he rolls his R's as well
Weve got quite a few clients at work who are scottish so i'm used to it, plus the scottish border is only a 30 minute drive from where i live.

Where he lives now in the highlands the accent there so much softer, but it's lovely

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How sweet of Gil to wrap their tree with string ...... Rosie really loves him.....and it looks like Jack is going to be right beside Gil, too.

Look at all those white feet awwwwwww

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy bananas Jack needs to lay off the treats or he's gonna outgrow those cotton socks!

Rosie must approve of Gil.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tell Gil Happy Birthday! I just read where you said its his Birthday!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I just noticed that I've reached 22,000 posts! EEEEEKKKKHHH!
22,000 posts?

Your reaction cracked me up.

Rosie loves Gil,
always has...
always will.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OKay first of all, you need to buy them different coloured socks so we can tell them apart

Secondly, what a cool cat tree!

And third..does Gil have a brother?

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gil has to be a good guy they way those kitties love him...treats or no! I'm with Trouts Mom, does he have a brother

Jack has gotten HUGE, I couldn't believe how big he is!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are awesome pictures! The kitties look like they are loving the male attention. And I love the white socks! Peaches and Maxx both have them.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know about brother, but in the scottish wedding pics, she showed Gil with his son.

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lovely pictures, how sweet of Gil strengthening the cat tree, and feeding them treats, no wonder they love him. Lol at Trouts mom