bathtub

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i was just reading another post about odd behavior with bathtubs, so here is the story and the question. =)

my partner and i had to take my cat to my house because she can not be on campus with us. we lived in an apartment when we got her.. so that is why we had her in the first place. anyway, when we took her there she was fine, but of course my mom keeps asking when she is going to be leaving. i am just trying to keep her there as long as i can without mentioning that she is there, because i think because my mom doesn't see her, she forgets that she is there =)

so my sister told me that bryne had started going into the bathtub. she doesnt do anything when she gets there, just sits. when i saw her in there she was licking up the water so i'm thinking maybe my brother isn't giving her enough water, but at the same time she went in there ALL the time, whether or not there was water. any ideas on why she might be doing this?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia likes to play in the tub as well, as a matter of fact she has a fetish with the bathroom! During warmer seasons she definitely spends more time in there since it is cooler. When she was a kitten, till over a year old actually, she loved to shred the shower curtain!
She at one point made a perfect peep hole so she could watch me in the shower and not get wet! I lost it when I caught her peeking in on me showering through 2 different perfectly placed peep holes, one for each eye!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Maia likes to play in the tub as well, as a matter of fact she has a fetish with the bathroom! During warmer seasons she definitely spends more time in there since it is cooler. When she was a kitten, till over a year old actually, she loved to shred the shower curtain!
She at one point made a perfect peep hole so she could watch me in the shower and not get wet! I lost it when I caught her peeking in on me showering through 2 different perfectly placed peep holes, one for each eye!
hahaha. that's funny.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little kitty is constantly getting into the bathtub. Doesn't matter if it is wet or dry. We call her the little tub inspector. Sometimes she will sit in it and just look around making sure that everything is ok. I think it is perfectly normal.