What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm going to meet my best friend at Olive Garden for dinner tonight (edit- we had a change of plans!)

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm, I've been wanting omelets ALL day! So I'm making mushroom, tomato, ham, bacon, and cheese omelets! Sounds good! I'm also making some pancakes!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I made the most amazing vegetarian moussaka! It was my first time and it turned out really well. Yum yum and I'm not even a veggie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catnip

I made the most amazing vegetarian moussaka! It was my first time and it turned out really well. Yum yum and I'm not even a veggie!
what is moussaka? What do you put in it?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm having leftover roast beef and veggies that my mom sent me thru the inter-office mail
and biscuits!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since this is the first in ages that I am home for dinner (I am working extra shifts for christmas) I am cooking roast chicken.

Rachel - I would love the recipe for your Yorkshire pud - I love the stuff and hubby being American has never tried it!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

what is moussaka? What do you put in it?
The one I made had a layer of borlotti beans, then home-made tomato sauce, aubergines and topped with a mix of eggs, plain yoghurt, milk and paprika then sprinkled with breadcrumbs and parmesan. I'll find the recipe and post it tomorrow for you; I'm off to bed now!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we are ordering Pizza , we are having family fun night, we are going to make a gingerbread house, and decorate it, and probably watch a Christmas movie with the kids

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we're due for some chicken, but I haven't got much past that thought. It's only 4:15 -- there's time.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I'm having leftover roast beef and veggies that my mom sent me thru the inter-office mail
and biscuits!
Mom's rock!

We had Schwan's Stir Fry(the frozen stuff) with leftover grilled steak from last night & white rice.

Boring.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in the process of making fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, buscuits & brownies for dessert

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm in the process of making fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, buscuits & brownies for dessert
Sounds yummy! Is it home made fried chicken?? If so, what recipe do you use? I am going to try that one of these days...in my head it turns out one big nightmare...

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Homemade chili (in the Crock-Pot), with quesadillas, with sour cream and shredded cheese.