Jasmine, sweetheart, i hate to break it to you- but you are NOT a dog!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat is SUCH a werido
I just saw her dragging around the big dog toy a minute ago across the living room floor.
Both dogs looked soooo confused as to why the cat was playing with their toy

My poor little weirdo- she cracks me up

Apparently, this is the new "in" cat toy
it's the large orange one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ype=osi_widget

Fosters could only tolerate her playing with his squeaky toy for a few moments before he ran right up to her and took it out of her mouth
(she was carrying one of the feet in the corner of her mouth lol.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens steal dog toys all the time, Sofia will carry around a tennis ball in her mouth and I honestly have no clue how she fits it in there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

The kittens steal dog toys all the time, Sofia will carry around a tennis ball in her mouth and I honestly have no clue how she fits it in there!
Jasmine is forever stealing the dog toys
it's hilarious!!! We need some pictures of Sofia with her tennis ball!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I'll definitely try to get some. I never think about grabbing the camera when she's doing it!
Great! I can't wait to see them when you snap a few!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

She figures if the dog can eat her nana, then she can play with the orange squeeky toy!
True i suppose!
Good point Linda!
By the way- i'm glad you mentioned the nana! I started to place a Christmas order for their presents a few days ago and completly forgot about it when i got sick!
I better get on that!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we had Gizmo (our puppy who died from Parvo
) he & Winchester used to switch places: Winchester thought HE was the dog, and Gizmo thought HE was the cat!
We just cracked up watching the two of them and their antics..

~KK~

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

When we had Gizmo (our puppy who died from Parvo
) he & Winchester used to switch places: Winchester thought HE was the dog, and Gizmo thought HE was the cat!
We just cracked up watching the two of them and their antics..

~KK~
that's how it is at my parents house. one of our dogs thinks he is a cat and he had never been around a cat until now.. he will crawl along the back of the couches and do all this other crazy stuff i've only seen cats do, but my cat hasnt acted like a dog, at least not that i know of.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had a cat that would "bark" (really a short meow) at bugs that she couldn't reach. A moth was up at our kitchen light one time and she sat there and meowed at it like a dog would bark at a squirrel in a tree!! Funniest thing ever!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

I had a cat that would "bark" (really a short meow) at bugs that she couldn't reach. A moth was up at our kitchen light one time and she sat there and meowed at it like a dog would bark at a squirrel in a tree!! Funniest thing ever!!
oh how funny!
Jasmine has a weird "voice" she always says "meroow loo" (almost like she's saying "hello" when we walk in a room she's in
She likes to run into the master bathroom when we get off work and jump out in front of us screaming merooooooooooow loooo at the top of her lungs
she's soooo goofy! i just love her!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

oh how funny!
Jasmine has a weird "voice" she always says "meroow loo" (almost like she's saying "hello" when we walk in a room she's in
She likes to run into the master bathroom when we get off work and jump out in front of us screaming merooooooooooow loooo at the top of her lungs
she's soooo goofy! i just love her!
oh my gosh!! what a way to be welcomed home!!
Sounds like she has personality to spare!!
I love kitties who have personality!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

oh my gosh!! what a way to be welcomed home!!
Sounds like she has personality to spare!!
I love kitties who have personality!!
It's adorable...she'll wait till we're in the bathroom then she'll run in there and "suprise us" while chirping away
I adore that cat sooo much!!

She made friends with the couple who came to look at our house today as well (we're selling ours)
She ran right up to them and started rubbing on their legs and telling them "hello" lol. (lucky for me, the couple that looked at our house is my coworker's parents from the shelter where i work- so they are huge animal lovers and they told her how cute she was
)

11krage

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My parent's dog acts like a cat, we think it was becuase the breeders had cats or something. When she's most excited she'll circle your legs like a cat does with her head down and her back hunched weirdly (hard to explain) then she'll purr. I think the noise is actually a variation of the play growl some dogs do, but she does it in a tone that makes her sound just like a giant cat purring, its really odd to watch.

My cat that i got recently has a fair few dog traits, plays fetch, loves tricks, they haven't met eachother yet but will at christmas. Should be interesting.