Question of the Day December 7th

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What mood are you in at the moment?

I'm rather worried because a relative has just gone in to hospital with a suspected broken bone.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes to your relative

Broken bones aren't fun.

I am still slightly on the grouchy side b/c I am stuck on the couch. But Several really nice TCS friends have made a pretty good dent in the grouchy mood.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Conflicted

On one hand, TGIF...on the other hand so many things need to happen before year end and I don't have a single x-mas present for anyone

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still nervous because of Pong's spay. But she comes home today and I will feel much better.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll turn this around. I am Extatic!!!!! I just a got a great deal on eBay.

I've achieved loads this morning. EVERYTHING is bought for christmas, I've cleared out my sons room of all his summer clothes and loads of his toys, ready to make way for his presents (we've gone a bit overboard this year
)

Today - A GREAT DAY!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sleepy & hungry. The window crew showed up at 7:30am and I prefer to sleep until 10am the earliest. LoL

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kind of frustrated because it's 9:30 and John STILL won't get up and go to work. He's supposed to be there at 7:30. Said his throat and head hurt. He was supposed to get off early today because he worked late on Wednesday, and we were going to go to town and get a few things from the store and a good dinner and then get a bunch of cleaning and organizing done in the basement. But now he doesn't feel good and he's got to work until his normal quitting time. Plus I've got a bunch of stuff I need to get done that I should already have started on and it's impossible to do while he's in bed (like washing the sheets and blankets).

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I feel happy and very energetic.
I just came in from cleaning snow off my deck and stairs, and even though we literally have tons of the stuff it certainly gives you the spirit of the season.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm depressed. This is the first Christmas in our new house, and I thought it would be great. But, we started trimming the tree last night (just put lights on and the angel) and I started to get so upset. It's not the way my parents did it (DH's method is easier, just not as pretty).

What really did it was we hung up bells from my parents house (dad died in 2002 and mom died in 2004). They play a series of christmas carols and were my dad's pride and joy. After I heard them, I cried.

I picked a fight with my husband last night, and called in and said I'm going to be late to work today (I should be there in 10 minutes, and I still have to take a shower). Haven't done much shopping, except for my SS, and don't have the money to really enjoy shopping.

Basically, I want to go back to bed and sleep until Jan 2nd.

Sorry to be such a downer, but you asked

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your relative! Vibes headed their way!

At the moment, i'm still feeling pretty stuffy/blahhh from my cold...so i guess that's my mood

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im crabby. Sundance is off his food again and we have no idea why. So its making me crabby because theres nothing I can do about it.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling very down

Sunday is the one year annivesary of my Alley crossing the bridge and I've been on the edge of tears all week.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I'm feeling very down

Sunday is the one year annivesary of my Alley crossing the bridge and I've been on the edge of tears all week.

Feeling good. No ice/snow from last night and no place I have to go. Got most of my cards and my SS present mailed yesterday so that is out of the way!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am feeling very conflicted and confused because I thought Katie had been specifically appointed to Question of the Day Monday-Friday and that on Saturday and Sunday different people would ask

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is the 66th anniversary of Pearl Harbor and my father fought in the Pacific theater and did come back from the war. My thoughts are with all veterans and active members of our military.