Daily Thread TGIF Dec 7!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!!

Welp, I am off to a party tonight...a friend is moving back up North so its a going away dealy.

Tomorrow morning its out for breakfast with my sister and neices...THAT should be interesting
(By interesting, I mean terrifying because my one neice is 2 and she is SO BAD in restaurants)

Sunday I am going skating with a friend..
I can't wait for the first skate of the year

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You've got a great weekend planned Nat!

Gils driving down to mine this afternoon then were out for dinner with friends at 8.

Tomorrow were going to one of my local garden centres because i want a look at their christmas decorations, then we'll pop somewhere for lunch

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bah Humbug to you all!!! (j/k)

I have to sit here on the couch all day (like I do everyday) because of my stupid, torn achilles tendon. I don't even get to go out and enjoy the snow that we got last night (another 2in on top of the 4in that we had from wed).
I would be sooo happy to be able to go out and shovel the snow and make snow angels.

Sorry for raining on your thread

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Bah Humbug to you all!!! (j/k)

I have to sit here on the couch all day (like I do everyday) because of my stupid, torn achilles tendon.
Awwwwww
*Tucks a blanket in, hands over some hot chocolate and a plate of cookies, and sticks a cheesy dvd on*

Feeling any better now?

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmm....I love hot chocolate. Especially with whipped cream

Thanks, I needed that. I was stuck in a pity party over here.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey hey!

Nat, how was your date last night? Was he worth it or was he a fancy boy?

I am so tired today and I don't know why - I actually got more sleep then usual last night. At least 5 hours.

Hope everyone has a good day.

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am cooking a Thnaksgiving style dinner for Bri and I tonight (We didn't cook for Thanksgiving this year) and I love the smell of roasted turkey! Then we'll watch a movie...
Tomorrow we have a ton of holiday shopping to do (erm, start
) and then we are off to a Baptism at 5:30 followed by dinner...
Sunday...we might be bringing home a new kit!
We are heading to Belgium to meet a few cats that need homes from a rescue agency. I am so excited!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone! The window people are here. It's freezing upstairs already. It's going to be a LOOONNNGGG day for them. They have the build the window up at least 18inches & then drywall.

The kitties are all tucked in the bedrooms. Benson is confused and spilling his water like he used to as a kitten.

Tonight we get to pick Connor up.
Tomorrow Mom has a get together and Mike & I hope to get the tree up and bake some cookies. Sunday will be a lazy day for us.

Have a good weekend everyone

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we got some more snow last night but it was windy so I can't tell how much a couple of inches at the most. Its going to be colder tomorrow perhaps on Sunday I might strap the snowshoes on and tromp around a bit-or go sledding as we have a really good hill on our property for that!!

The cats are all snoozing except for Bakker who is busy watching the birds!

Yesterday I wrapped Christmas presents-all done except for one in which I need a larger box. I got some ideas for a couple more people so we will go tonite and hopefully find success.

Have some more housecleaning to do today too. Plus some other tasks I want to finish up.(or at least start!!)

Most of the Christmas decorating except for the tree is done.

Gotta work on a list of Holiday treats to have on hand.....

That's all the exciting news from my end. Have a good weekend.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! Or is it night!?! I've just gotten home from the ER with my Mom and Step-Dad. Mom was having pains near her appendix so I took her in and my step-dad met us there. We spent almost 9 hours there and I am pooped! They both dozed, but I watched ambulances come and go, did some crossword puzzles, read a bit, etc.

As a result of my sleep deprivation I am now trying to recover from a fit of giggles I got myself into when I came home, logged in, and saw that when I sent Sarahp a gift last night I wrote "Merry Christmas Eary!"
I wasn't even tired then either! I told her to either take it as "Merry Christmas Early", which is what I intended, or it could be "Merry Christmas Deary!"

Now I need to decide if I want to head to the bank to try to beat the freezing rain or do I just wait and see if I wake up before it closes. If I go now, I'm hitting up the bagel shop nearby for a jalapeño-cheddar (OK I just almost misspelled jalapeño as jalapeon.... time for sleep!) bagel toasted and smothered in their cream cheese! It's practically all the motivation I need at this point.

Once I'm home, I'm hitting the hay!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Good morning! Or is it night!?! I've just gotten home from the ER with my Mom and Step-Dad. Mom was having pains near her appendix so I took her in and my step-dad met us there. We spent almost 9 hours there and I am pooped! They both dozed, but I watched ambulances come and go, did some crossword puzzles, read a bit, etc.
How is your mom?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Snow, Snow, Snow and more Snow. What is the equivalent for an ark in regards to snow, a sleigh I guess, whatever I think we should start building a huge one.

Looks like I am walking to work again today, but that's okay, it's safer then driving and doesn't take to long.

Other then that typical day for me. Work, maybe swing by Walmart after work to spend some money...They are opening a new Fields store today I think so I will have to check that out as well.

Kitties are good this morning all three are piled in my recliner sleeping.

Everyone have a good one

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Friday to all of you!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!!
:..

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Sorry for raining on your thread
Get well soon my friend!

Originally Posted by adymarie

Hey hey!
Nat, how was your date last night? Was he worth it or was he a fancy boy?
Cool Ady!...
that was I was going to ask to Nat1
... please tell us the Details Natalie!

Work, and work and more work,..for me...
even saturday...
but happy to be on line on TCS!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

How is your mom?
Oy see what sleep deprivation does to me!?! I didn't even include the important part! (But notice I'm still not in bed either!)

Mom is ok. She's still having pains but they didn't find anything with her appendix or any cysts on her ovaries or anything. It took so long because of not getting the results put in the computer for the ER to review. They gave her some info on things to look for and what not. The doc she saw was really nice.
Originally Posted by tierre0

Kitties are good this morning all three are piled in my recliner sleeping.
That sounds like a fabulous place to be!!!