Photos with Santa Claus

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Check out Buster with Santa Claus and the Grinch:

Although we are Jewish, all proceeds of the photo shoot help support Hopalong Animal Rescue of the Bay Area.

Anyone else have Santa photos?? Please post!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is "pet pictures with Santa" day at one of the local stores. I considered it, but then I had visions of extracting Kittenpants from Santa's beard and decided it wouldn't be worth the lawsuit

I'd love to see everyone else's, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Grinch was a new addition this year. They said I could only have Santa if I wanted. However, I decided to keep the Grinch in the picture because it's very different.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're so cute! Again, I wish I could take my two kitties to see Santa.

I feel sorry for the Pet Santas that meet an agitated pet.

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

They're so cute! Again, I wish I could take my two kitties to see Santa.

I feel sorry for the Pet Santas that meet an agitated pet.
I'm lucky to have such a nonchalant cat. Nothing frightens him. Holly, my younger cat, is the opposite. She only trusts me and it's a nightmare to put her in the carrier. I wanted to include her in the photo because she's the newest member of the household. However, I knew she would scratch Santa's face!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty sure my cats would kill Santa. Only one who would tolerate him would be Damita, she'd hate the car ride though. Can't take her anyways, compromised immune system & the fact that she's got ringworm.

Buster looks pretty relaxed with Santa!

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm pretty sure my cats would kill Santa. Only one who would tolerate him would be Damita, she'd hate the car ride though. Can't take her anyways, compromised immune system & the fact that she's got ringworm.

Buster looks pretty relaxed with Santa!
Buster likes to be held by ANYBODY! He doesn't discriminate against anyone. He is the most perfect cat ever!! You can flip in the air, hold him upside down, etc. He just tolerates it. In all the years I have owned him (since 2000), he has *never* scratched me. He's just a mellow cat. He doesn't even like playing with toys and catnip doesn't effect him.

The photographer tried to lure him to look at the camera with toys but to no avail. I then suggested that her assistant use her pizza dinner to get his attention. It definitely worked! Look at his facial expression here:

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...cute pics!
That's a couple of laid-back cats there!

I could probably get Sabina to do it, but JinJin...never!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute, but I know it wouldn't fly in this house. Stan would be ok, but Bella would leave with a piece of Santa between her teeth and DH would never let me live it down if I took the cats out to see Santa