Snowpeep

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peep wanted in. Of course I let him, only after taking the liberty to snap a few shots, though...

Mom!

*poke poke*

This is where it opens,right?

Or up there?

Or maybe heeere?

No, here.

Mo-oom...!

*tap tap* Get to your senses. Stop taking pictures and let me IN!

Really, or else I'll be forced to take drastic measures and...um...sic my cuteness on you.

Or smile. Or do something. But really!

Then he came in, I promise.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there is that darling peep. I am going to have to come by and
away with him the next time I visit my relatives up there in the tundra! He is just my kind of kitty

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhh....I need a door like that. The farm cats like to hang off our door, the window is up about 4'.
They could be in the garage, but noo.....particularly Billy Bob & Tony Bob sneak outta the garage, then 30 seconds later realize it's cold & snowy outside & want back in!

Hijack over, Peep doesn't look thrilled with the snow!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love to see Mr Peep! He was probably not amused that you were standing there taking pictures while he was freezing his butt
They're awfully cute though.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome boy! How could you leave him out in the snow, you big meanie?
Just kidding, about the meanie part, he really is just beautiful.
I love the one where he is talking into the window. Is he a particular breed, or a lucky mix? I know nothing about such things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

there is that darling peep. I am going to have to come by and
away with him the next time I visit my relatives up there in the tundra! He is just my kind of kitty
You can have devil Peep...like today he decided that Twix looked much to comfy sleeping nicely where she was and bit her. Needless to say, she was not pleased and bit him back, I think.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Ohhh....I need a door like that. The farm cats like to hang off our door, the window is up about 4'.
They could be in the garage, but noo.....particularly Billy Bob & Tony Bob sneak outta the garage, then 30 seconds later realize it's cold & snowy outside & want back in!

Hijack over, Peep doesn't look thrilled with the snow!
It's up on our deck. Twix and Peep scale the deck post to get to the door where they know they'll get in. I shouldn't, I know, but how can you resist a little Twixie head being cocked at you and a not-so-little Peeperling mewing his butt off at the door?
I'm sure your cats would love you top death if you got one.

No, he wasn't at all pleased with it. It's nearly a foot deep and he has to spring like a rabbit through it to make his way anywhere.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwwwww
That poor babies tufty toots would have been freezing as well
Luckily his mom loves him way to much to ever have him be outside when he's mewing at the door like that!

Originally Posted by JellyBella

I just love to see Mr Peep! He was probably not amused that you were standing there taking pictures while he was freezing his butt
They're awfully cute though.
And he definitely told me so when he came inside and stalked under the table without saying so much as a meep to me.

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

What a handsome boy! How could you leave him out in the snow, you big meanie?
Just kidding, about the meanie part, he really is just beautiful.
I love the one where he is talking into the window. Is he a particular breed, or a lucky mix? I know nothing about such things.
I'm sure that was exactly what he was thinking. "Mom, I'm out here. My pawsies are cold. You're staring at me. I'm asking you to bring me in. But how do you repay me, BY TAKING PICTURES!?"
He's a purebred moggy. I know, I lucked out by accidentally getting him - he's such a love, and pretty to boot.

Er, he says he's not pretty, just handsome. Sorry, Peep. You're handsome.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw! Those little snow covered feet must've been cold. I wonder if they make cat booties like they do for dogs in the winter? That would be so cute!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww....I must admit those are some great pics...but VERY mean of you to make him suffer like that
Just kidding.....

He is very gorgeous though!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I LOVE those big, snow covered paws!

I'm just in love with Peep, he's so handsome!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peep is a very big handsome boy. I am sure he was enjoying the snow just before the pics.