Inserting a Link?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't get the "insert link" button to work?

When I click it, I get a little box that says "No such page was found".

I noticed this awhile back, but thought nothing of it, I rarely insert links. Well, I just was going to for a bowl I found & couldn't?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I can't get the "insert link" button to work?

When I click it, I get a little box that says "No such page was found".

I noticed this awhile back, but thought nothing of it, I rarely insert links. Well, I just was going to for a bowl I found & couldn't?
ummm what browser are you using?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is an issue that has been around for a while.

Best suggestions so far are use another browser (firefox does not have the same issue) or type the code for the link out

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This is a known problem with IE7.

Try just pasting your link into your post. I believe it will automatically make it into a link. If not, put URL tags around it.

If you are having problems with a picture, put IMG tags around it.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

This is a known problem with IE7.

Try just pasting your link into your post. I believe it will automatically make it into a link. If not, put URL tags around it.

If you are having problems with a picture, put IMG tags around it.
ahh Haa. Yea it's fine in Opera too. I haven't updated to IE7 just yet. I don't like the new layout. LoL

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks Eithne. I should never do something when Lucy needs attention. I'm not the best at one-handed typing

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me neither but I am in the office pretending not to notice the interns came in 40 mins late so it is probably better for me to be helping on here than giving them a lecture on why 9am means 9am even if the first meeting starts at 10am

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like my early Thursday morning WIKO II class! They tend to trickle in, and wonder why their grades aren't so great
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Me neither but I am in the office pretending not to notice the interns came in 40 mins late so it is probably better for me to be helping on here than giving them a lecture on why 9am means 9am even if the first meeting starts at 10am

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is ok, it just means their expenses for the accountant didn't get picked up in the midday mail, because they were late and hadn't filled out all the forms for me to input, which means they wont be sent until Monday and they will be lucky to see their money before they leave for the Christmas break.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is ok, it just means their expenses for the accountant didn't get picked up in the midday mail, because they were late and hadn't filled out all the forms for me to input, which means they wont be sent until Monday and they will be lucky to see their money before they leave for the Christmas break.
And I'm sure you're just heartbroken for them -- I know I would be -- NOT!