I need your opinion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

btw is 2 & 3 the same one?
Oops, yeah, they are. I edited in the one three was supposed to be.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnneRiceBowl

What would you be wearing with any of them?
I'm not sure. I'd probably be wearing dressier clothes, but I'd wear it for 'everyday' wear sometimes too.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like #4, the red with small white polka dots. The white and off white ones will show up the dirt and grime from hair.

I'd opt for something coloured or in black.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the white lace and beige lace. What kind of hair do you have?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I like the white lace and beige lace. What kind of hair do you have?
It's about four inches past my shoulders, light to medium brown, thin, and straight as corn stalks. Not the best hair, I know.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

It's about four inches past my shoulders, light to medium brown, thin, and straight as corn stalks. Not the best hair, I know.
Then i think something like that first one might swamp you too much as there's alot of fabric. The green rainbowy one is versatile, as polka dots (especially the big ones) and white ones have to go with certain outfits :p

But in the end it's up to what you like best

I like the red paisley, fiscia/suede paisley, vintage floral blue and the brocade headband in ebony.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Then i think something like that first one might swamp you too much as there's alot of fabric. The green rainbowy one is versatile, as polka dots (especially the big ones) and white ones have to go with certain outfits :p

But in the end it's up to what you like best
I'll probably go with the colorful one, then. Thanks for your help!

Oh, help, no! I'm trying to give myself a bit of a makeoer minus the makeup, and I need all the help I can get. Right now I'm just...well let's just say I feel like going like this:

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll probably go with the colorful one, then. Thanks for your help!

Oh, help, no! I'm trying to give myself a bit of a makeoer minus the makeup, and I need all the help I can get. Right now I'm just...well let's just say I feel like going like this:
Lol. I did my mini makeover by colouring my hair. A few months ago i tried bleaching the black out and then put a medium red in, as ive never had red hair. Needless to say, lovely colour, but i still had black in the ends (i already cut off a foot of hair, don't want to cut more) and it faded a bit, it was too annoying. So this week i got a beautiful colour i think called plum rosewood, from afar it looks black, but up close and in the sun you see a beautiful purple/mahogany, so that blends in with the black ends. Oh and i also cut my fringe
i'm amazed i have hair left!

It's amazing what one thing can make a difference!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lol. I did my mini makeover by colouring my hair. A few months ago i tried bleaching the black out and then put a medium red in, as ive never had red hair. Needless to say, lovely colour, but i still had black in the ends (i already cut off a foot of hair, don't want to cut more) and it faded a bit, it was too annoying. So this week i got a beautiful colour i think called plum rosewood, from afar it looks black, but up close and in the sun you see a beautiful purple/mahogany, so that blends in with the black ends. Oh and i also cut my fringe
i'm amazed i have hair left!

It's amazing what one thing can make a difference!
It sounds like you've finally got the perfect color now, though, and I bet it was worth it!

I hardly have any hair because it takes so long to grow. Along with getting a trim (one to two centimeters of the ends off) every two-three months, it's grown five inches since two sumers ago. I do have bangs, a micture of them that range from the bottom of my nose to the bottom of my chin - it's wonder it works since they range in length so much.
So, if I ever want to get my hair cut short again, remind me about how long it takes to for it to grow out again so I don't!

I went shopping today and agreed with my common sense to like more things. It was much more enjoyable. One thing checked off of the list, fifteen more to go!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I hardly have any hair because it takes so long to grow. Along with getting a trim (one to two centimeters of the ends off) every two-three months, it's grown five inches since two sumers ago. I do have bangs, a micture of them that range from the bottom of my nose to the bottom of my chin - it's wonder it works since they range in length so much.
So, if I ever want to get my hair cut short again, remind me about how long it takes to for it to grow out again so I don't!

I went shopping today and agreed with my common sense to like more things. It was much more enjoyable. One thing checked off of the list, fifteen more to go!
Oh i know what you mean! When wet, my hair now touches my shoulders, it's curly so it bounces up when it dries. It took me 2 years to get my hair the PERFECT length, it was near the middle of my back, it takes forever to grow. I said i would never cut it because it was my dream hair, and the last time my hair was shorter was when i was with my ex, who i loathe. But the ends were getting really dry from all the layering and thinning ends, so i did it. I think my fringe grows quicker than the rest of my hair!! I swear it does!! I'm just going to let it grow again. And i realised after getting this nice dark plum that i missed having dark hair. But i won't go to black again i don't think, as you cannot bleach it out without ruining your hair or colour over it.

Ooh 15 more things for your makeover??? Show me, i love giving advice!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh i know what you mean! When wet, my hair now touches my shoulders, it's curly so it bounces up when it dries. It took me 2 years to get my hair the PERFECT length, it was near the middle of my back, it takes forever to grow. I said i would never cut it because it was my dream hair, and the last time my hair was shorter was when i was with my ex, who i loathe. But the ends were getting really dry from all the layering and thinning ends, so i did it. I think my fringe grows quicker than the rest of my hair!! I swear it does!! I'm just going to let it grow again. And i realised after getting this nice dark plum that i missed having dark hair. But i won't go to black again i don't think, as you cannot bleach it out without ruining your hair or colour over it.

Ooh 15 more things for your makeover??? Show me, i love giving advice!
You are so lucky to have curly hair! I had a perm once, but hated having to 'scrunch' it every morning. I'm debatng getting another one, but muhc more loosely curled and only after it's longer, so that might mean waiting thirty years.
By then I'll probably want short hair, too.

Alright, but some of them aren't...fit...for public forums. Here goes, though, complete with captions (I wrote it down so I had to follow it):

1. Stop being so sarcastic! Some is fine, but being overly so is not good.
2. Stop chewing nails...for real this time.
3. Find new hair care products.
4-5. Combined in above.
6. (deleted)
7 (also deleted
)
8. New toothpaste with extra whitener
9. Whitestrips
10. More shirts (cute ones I wouldn't have goten previously)...
11. ...more pants (cute ones I wouldn't have gotten previously)...
12. One word: leggings! Wait, this could fall under pants, but whatever.
13. Headbands
14. Bracelets and necklaces, preferable colorful or black and/or white.
15. Actually wear the bracelets and necklaces
16. Be more ougoing.

Okay, that was sixteen.
Bet you couldn't guess what all of this is for, could you?