Migraine... just what I needed

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great. I have a migraine.
We're heading off to Australia tomorrow night for 3 weeks and I still have a heap of things I need to do, only I have a migraine and am about to go sleep for a couple of hours to see if that helps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
600mg of Ibuprofen and 2 1/2 hours of napping later and I still feel just the same. I want to take Excedrin Migraine to see if that makes a difference but I guess I need to wait a few hours before.

I have had Smudge snuggled up next to me and Stumpy at my feet the whole time though

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh ooh ooh. Migraine so bad!!

But um...where abouts are you guys going to be?!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Ooh ooh ooh. Migraine so bad!!

But um...where abouts are you guys going to be?!?!
Not in Melbourne unfortunately! We've got a week in Sydney, 4 days in Canberra, then 11 days in Brissie, then back to Sydney to fly back to San Francisco.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Not in Melbourne unfortunately! We've got a week in Sydney, 4 days in Canberra, then 11 days in Brissie, then back to Sydney to fly back to San Francisco.
Poo! It would've been good to see you
Oh well, i hope you have a nice Christmas/New Years here

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always had good luck with Excedrine Migraine. Perhaps you could try that? Aww i hope you feel better soon hon!

(by the way- have an AWESOME time in Australia!!!
)

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both me and my s/o woke up w/ bad headaches today. I wonder if there's something going around..

I took a couple of Excedrins, which usually help, but this time it only took the edge off..

Sometimes, I'll use one of those rolly back massagers (don't know what they're called) and roll it up and down the back of my neck & head to get the knots out. It usually helps. If you have one laying around to use, maybe it'll help..

I hope you feel better soon
, and enjoy your trip!

~KK~