Help please

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is anyone familiar with Amazon.com?

I need to know what an "open order" is. I ordered some things online, and some say "completed order", and 2 say "open order". Does this mean I wont get my items?

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe an open order means that the order hasn't been shipped yet and you can make changes to it (like cancelling it) if you wish.

-Kristen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Odd. When will it ship? I ordered it 2 days ago.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on your shipping choice and when they get the item in stock. Some stuff may take a week but then the shipping is quick enough that is shouldn't matter too much.

Are you worried you won't get something in time for Christmas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Depends on your shipping choice and when they get the item in stock. Some stuff may take a week but then the shipping is quick enough that is shouldn't matter too much.

Are you worried you won't get something in time for Christmas?
The item is in stock..atleast thats what it says. And shipping choice? Its standard. And naw, it has nothing to do with christmas lol.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that the super free shipping will take a couple of days for some reason...even if they say its in stock.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered 2 DVDs on Nov. 27th and STILL haven't gotten them.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I know that the super free shipping will take a couple of days for some reason...even if they say its in stock.
Originally Posted by crittermom

I ordered 2 DVDs on Nov. 27th and STILL haven't gotten them.
Funny cause my stuff usually takes forever but I ordered gifts for DH on Monday and it arrived yesterday.

Is it shipping from Amazon or another store on Amazon? Usually if it's from Amazon it's faster. Hopefully you will hear something soon.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Contact Amazon.com and ask them. I had an order that I was waiting for for 3 months and when I contacted them I found out that the item was no longer available because the publisher cancelled publishing it.