Apology

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to say I'm sorry that I've been less available lately to lend support here as I really try to do -- I'm just overwhelmed with absolute necessities that I can't possibly get done on time.

We've had another health crisis with my father (he's fine now, but our schedule has been complicated by a total of six visits per week from various home healthcare workers)... I'm having some ongoing health trouble of my own that requires a bunch of appointments this month... I'm trying to get the absolute final edit of my father's book to the publisher, along with all the scans of photos to be included...

...I've got to finish some projects for my Secret Santa and mail that package... I've got to finish a whole bunch of projects for family and friends for Christmas (which always seems to arrive at the most inopportune time)...

...I'm trying desperately to figure out some way to properly celebrate my parents's 65th anniversary on January 5th, despite being unable to get anyone but immediate family to be here on that date... and on top of everything else, I've got to find an affordable storage place and move my whole apartment to it by the end of the month!

So I'm only able to drop by here for a few minutes now and then, and I'm just no good to anybody that way. Please forgive me, and know that I'm thinking of all my friends here and sending heartfelt wishes for a wonderful holiday to all of you!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Phew! Sounds like you're swamped. As if this time of year isn't stressful enough! I hope everything gets sorted out soon and you're able to enjoy the holiday season with your family.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holidays are a rough time and it doesn't help when other issues get thrown in the mix
Hope you and your father continue to improve and Happy Holidays to you as well!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I just want to say I'm sorry that I've been less available lately to lend support here as I really try to do -- I'm just overwhelmed with absolute necessities that I can't possibly get done on time.

So I'm only able to drop by here for a few minutes now and then, and I'm just no good to anybody that way. Please forgive me, and know that I'm thinking of all my friends here and sending heartfelt wishes for a wonderful holiday to all of you!
Hey, there is no need to apologise to anyone here!! *hugs* everyone will be busy especially this time of year, and your family is your first priority

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We always appreciate when you are here. And we wish you the best and will be here when you get caught up.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I just want to say I'm sorry that I've been less available lately to lend support here as I really try to do --:
Real life is more important and I am glad to hear your father is doing better.
See you soon

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No apology needed...Thanks for the update...Real life is more important

Here's some for your dad and for you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

We always appreciate when you are here. And we wish you the best and will be here when you get caught up.

I hope things ease up around you soon. ~hugs~

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We hope everything goes better for you
So many things to do - so little time to do it...
Hang in there!
Have a wonderful holiday season with your family & friends!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

No apology needed...Thanks for the update...Real life is more important

Here's some for your dad and for you.
...Oh carol...
I wished to live near to you to I can give a big
for your Dad!...... keep us updated about it my friend!...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are the very best. You made me get all teary. Thank you.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Real life is more important and I am glad to hear your father is doing better.
See you soon
Yeah, but it stills sucks that it interferes with online life.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You sure have a full load going on there. Don't make yourself sick. You need to look out for yourself too. I hope things slow down for you soon.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

You sure have a full load going on there. Don't make yourself sick. You need to look out for yourself too. I hope things slow down for you soon.
What Linda said! Hope you have a great holiday season.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

There's absolutely no need to apologize. I hope life gets much less hectic for you soon.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Take care of yourself!