Question of the Day - December 5th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oops!! sorry!! I totally forgot about this

Here's a contribution from capt jordi!

Just to mix it up, Favorite dog breed?

I love German Sheperds, but I also love foo-foo dogs, like Shih Tzus and Pekes, but my favorite is a Lhasa Apso (and I'm not just saying that cause Vino might bite me
)

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pitbulls!! Despite the bad reputation they have they really are sweet, gentle and loving dogs. They will die for their owner!

I really like Rottweilers and Boxers too. Jon and I have been trying to decide between the 3 which we would get. When we move to our next place we are going to get a dog.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Basset hounds and Great Danes. I
great danes! We've had 4 and I plan on getting another (most likely a mantle) in the near future! And I might be getting a basset hound puppy for Christmas! *hopes really bad*
Maltipoos are pretty cool too

I work with dogs every day so some breeds that I used to like, not so much now that I've been around them so much! LOL!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
German Shepherds are gorgeous dogs. Love Siberian Huskies too. English Bulldogs are cute & wrinkly. Love the coloring of the fur & the eye colors of Weimaraners. Love the height of Great Danes.
Laboradors & Retrievers are great dogs too. Lots of dogs are beautiful!
:

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boxers! I just love the personality and looks of Boxers. My Boxer turns 4yrs. this month! I also like the looks of Weimaraners (sp?) and Standard Poodles but I am not sure about their personalities.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like big dogs...Mastiffs, Great Danes, etc. I like the "misunderstood" ones, too...Pits, Am Staffs, Rotts, etc. I love Hounds, though....those big ears get me.

This boy is my love right now. Fearsome looking Pit X....the silliest dog I've ever met.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are very few breeds of dogs that I don't absolutely adore. But if I had to pick a number one favorite it would have to be German Shepherds. Second is Jack Russells and third would be Pit Bull type dogs.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite dog breed I'd have to say is a boxer shepard mix like my in-laws dog Jake. He's huge and a teddy bear! Other than that I love Labs and Golden Retrievers. I think it would be so cute to have one real big dog and one little one too, but not till I have a house. So I have till then to talk DH into it! I'm not sure exactly what breed I'd want in the little one.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
German Shepherds, Australian Shepherds (like my baby Fosters
), Carolina Dogs (like Whiskey), Rotties (i had two amazing ones when i was little!!!),Great Pyrans., Cocker Spaniels, Chinese Cresteds (SP?) (my sister has one and it's sooooo sweet!), Pit Bulls- they are great dogs.

I'm also a huge fan of hybrids. I have a 12 (almost 13) yr old wolf mix (momma was wolf, daddy was a german shepherd/ norwegian elkhound). Her name is Ginger- she is by far the best dog I have ever been blessed to own
I got to see her last night at my mom's house- she had on a little Christmas bandana fresh from the groomers

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
chocolate labs
, cocker spaniels, great danes, poodles
, and any kind of mix/mutt

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pit bulls, labs, hounds, rotties, catahoula leopard dogs, saint bernards, shepherds (especially mixes), and many more.
I love mutts too they are the best and mostly big dogs.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I grew up with a Lab x and lo, these many moons later, still get misty-eyed whenever I think of her -- which is often. I've known several Labs and Lab crosses over the years and, while Belle was exceptional, these are all wonderful dogs. I love all the retrievers, actually, as well as border collies, and many of the terriers. Well, I really can't think of a dog I don't like...they're all good people.