Daily Thread Dec 5th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Other than some very special TCS birthdays
hmmm..not much going on with me. I have a meeting at 9am at a local hotel..so that will be a nice change from the office. Off to the gym after work.........We got a HUGE STORM yesterday..so I will be shovelling my car out again this morn..eep.

As per usual I guess..

What are you all up to today!?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

I'm tired after being out last night
I just can't do it through the week when i'm at work and i only had 2 glasses of wine, well ok they were large ones

Going into town tonight to get a few bits and bobs in for Gil coming on friday, then change the bedding and i'll get a bit washing done and out the way

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to all birthday celebrations today!

I'm happy to report that I have an outline to my final paper and have 13 pages done so far
Ok...wait maybe its more like 10-11 pages, I forgot I threw in a couple of blank pages during the title

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday Pami!!

Sounds like you had a great time Susan

I just got home from work late last night, and I'm out again tonight, so I'm going to do a bit of Christmas shopping today, and a few chores around the house.

Have a great day everyone!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We woke up to some white stuff on the ground
It's only about 1-2 inches so far, but the kids are on a 2 hour delay.With the Mountains here, it's no wonder why they are postponed.

Nothing much in order for today.........other than, spend time with the brats if they are called off for school.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all....
We woke up extra early this morning...
right now I am getting the Dexter and Sadie stare.
They want breakfast.

No major plans today, just a little grocery shopping, and another feeble attempt to unpack that last moving box.

Have a great day everyone.

I am off to say Happy Birthday to Pami

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

hmmm..not much going on with me. I have a meeting at 9am at a local hotel..so that will be a nice change from the office. Off to the gym after work.........We got a HUGE STORM yesterday..so I will be shovelling my car out again this morn..eep.

As per usual I guess..

What are you all up to today!?
After the weather network said we were only expecting a trace of snow, I wake up to see everything covered again.
Today it says not to expect any snow, so we will probably get lots again. I shoveled the driveway yesterday...my first time shoveling in probably 7 or 8 years. We have a snowblower, but it was hiding behind a broken car in the garage that can't be moved (its missing a wheel).

Today I am just hanging around the house while my boyfriend is working 8:30-6. Going to finish up my cleaning from yesterday, probably catch up on some tv shows I have recorded. That is about it.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!
We woke up this morning to snow. Only a dusting really, but it is Skuttles (lab/sherpard mix puppy) first snow, and she is busy exploring, which is so funny to watch. She keeps sniffing it up her nose and sneezing 5 or 6 times to get it out. I think she is going to freeze her brain!

I HATE snow! Well, I hate driving in it, and I panic if the roads have snow on them, so I'm not looking forward to leaving for work. In fact, I'm putting it off as long as I can...which is why I'm still here.
Guess I better start getting ready.

Have a great day everyone!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Actually another bright sunny day here but very cold. Things are finally cleaned up from the snowfall from the weekend. The banks are huge

Kind of a slow day today, have a few things I should do but most likely will find an excuse not to do them.

May go do some window shopping and check out the Christmas displays this afternoon.

Kitties are great today, chasing each other around the house right now.

Everyone have a good day

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD morning and sunny days to all of you!

Happy birthday to all of celebrate today a special day, in special to my really good friend Pami!
...have a great one dear friend!

Nothing special to me today,
,...I mean as we are in december, there a lot of work for close of year and else
so permitions are cancelate until next year..
well ces´t la vie!

BUT plenty of happyness for spend a great time in TCS!!!

have a nicely day dear friends!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Happy birthday to all of celebrate today a special day, in special to my really good friend Pami!
...have a great one dear friend!
Awwwwwwww Rigel
Happy Birthday to you, too!!! I hope you have a great Birthday, too!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's going to be a great day
I'm going thru a nightmare right now with my bank and it took me an hour and a half to get to work cause it snowed last night...like an inch!!! crikey, I hate to see what it's like if it was actually bad out

didn't end up watching Tin Man last night, was on the phone instead, My speech went really good except it was a tad bit too long, oh well!

Tonight's class is economics and we're doing review for the final exam

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!!! I'm up and about early for me. I have a job interview at 12:30 today!
I'm not so happy to be expecting snow. Yesterday they called for 1-2 inches starting around noon. Now it's up to 2-3 and possibly rolling in a bit earlier! So far it's still clear here. I've got to get some milk and bread after the interview. Fortunately it's not too far from the house, but I'm not 100% sure where it is. I did a drive by, sort of, the other day. It looks like their entrance is literally next to the base housing guard shack and they have a fenced in property so I turned around in the daycare parking lot next door. I'd have felt better if I could see the sign for the business from there, but I saw the big advertisement sign the lady said to look for so I should be OK. I'm just ready to get it over with!!!! Keep me in your prayers today please!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the TV weatherman said we got a couple of inches last night but it doesn't look lke that too me (much less!)

If my bursitis in my elbow wasn't so bad I was going to do something fairly unique-shovel snow at Lambeau Field. The news channels put out a call for volunteers (they need 300). They pay $8/hr but thats not the point. Well its supposed to snow again later this week so if my elbow feels better.....

Having internet connection speed problems again-grrrrr.... So I watched the Nanny Dairies this morning and started putting out a few Christmas decorations.
Making some meatballs for subs later this week.
Going to start wrapping some presents too.
Will work on finding out some Christmas ideas too so I can get more purchased.

Homemade chicken fingers with some sort of veggies (carrots??) tonite for dinner.

To everyone who has a birthday-have a good one!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Morning!!!! I'm up and about early for me. I have a job interview at 12:30 today!
Good Luck!

I have a meeting at 9am at a local hotel..so that will be a nice change from the office.
That sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!

I'm tired after being out last night
I just can't do it through the week when i'm at work and i only had 2 glasses of wine, well ok they were large ones

Originally Posted by lunasmom

Happy Birthday to all birthday celebrations today!

I'm happy to report that I have an outline to my final paper and have 13 pages done so far
Ok...wait maybe its more like 10-11 pages, I forgot I threw in a couple of blank pages during the title

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

didn't end up watching Tin Man last night, was on the phone instead, My speech went really good except it was a tad bit too long, oh well!
Was that a repeat of part 1 or did they show part 2? I am hoping the repeat all 3 over the weekend.

Morning everyone! Tonight we are bringing Connor to the vet for his dental procedure tomorrow. It's just easier to bring him early then finding a place to keep him w/out food/water that the others won't freak out. They hate closed doors.

Friday the window SHOULD be in and ready to be installed. The truck is arriving today so
that it's on the truck this time.

Saturday DH & I are going to help mom with her baking. She is giving us the easy ones so we don't mess up her speciality cookies.
Mom is going for an MRI on Sunday. Hopefully we can decorate this weekend too(as long as the window comes in).

Have a good day everyone.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Was that a repeat of part 1 or did they show part 2? I am hoping the repeat all 3 over the weekend.
I recorded it on my DVR, so I now have all 3 parts ready to watch!! now let's see if I can get that much time together at once

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

I woke up this morning to the sound of the doorbell, it was the FexEx guy delivering my mom's Christmas present.
I'm off work today (thankfully) so i'm lounging around the house a bit, not feeling well. The cold i thought i kicked about 2 weeks or so ago is now back with a vengance

Later today i plan to mail out my SS present, run some errands, get the dogs their Christmas presents, and then go to the car dealership with Colin and sign the papers on our new car
If i don't get that all done though- i'm going to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! I'm leaving in about 15 minutes and I've already taken a dose of pepto bismol!
I'll let you know how it went when I get home!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!

I haven't really been around much lately, things have been so hectic! It looks like everything is starting to look up though! Yesterday was my last day of classes for the semester and I only have to go in one day for finals!! I'm excited to have a nice month off

Not too much going on today... working, have to bring my car to the body shop and maybe finishing up my SS so I can get it ready for shipping

Have a great day and stay warm (I'm freezing over here!!)

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey peeps!

Today I went to school as usual. Boring as usual. Then I came home, had my tea, and here I am! lol

Luv your siggy with trouts little friend!
she is such a sweetie-pie kitty!