My Lush present!! Weeee

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though mum says she's not doing alot of spending (i haven't asked for anything for christmas OR birthday in feb, i'm saving my own money for birthday holiday) we're both putting in money so i can have at least one present, and that is all LUSH!!

And so it goes:

T for toes powder
Dreamwash body cream
Waving not drowning ballistic
Golden slumber ballistic
You've been mangoed bath melt
Breath of fresh air mist/toner

Well my original list had 10 things on it which was going to be over $130 lmao!

What do you think? I'm so excited!! I've only used coalface and lemslip butter before, so this will be great

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
To tell you the truth, I've never tried the LUSH products, because I've never seen them here, though I've heard of them thanks to TCS.

A "Body Shop" just opened near work, though, and I managed to drop quite a bit there!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those sound like some great items! You'll have to let us know what items you end up getting

The you've been mangoed bath melt & the breath of fresh air mist sound wonderful!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Even though mum says she's not doing alot of spending (i haven't asked for anything for christmas OR birthday in feb, i'm saving my own money for birthday holiday) we're both putting in money so i can have at least one present, and that is all LUSH!!

And so it goes:

T for toes powder
Dreamwash body cream
Golden slumber ballistic

What do you think? I'm so excited!! I've only used coalface and lemslip butter before, so this will be great
Good picks!!!
Be sure to sock the golden slumbers ballistic though unless you want to be covered in glitter

waving not ddrowning smells soooo yummy!!!

Have you tried Champagne Snow Showers??? OMG you ought to add that one to your list- it's sooo yummy!!!
They have the scent in a shower jelly and a solid fragrance

It's too bad you don't live close to me- we would have to go Lush shopping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Those sound like some great items! You'll have to let us know what items you end up getting

The you've been mangoed bath melt & the breath of fresh air mist sound wonderful!
Well that list is my final list that i put up. I wrote it all out for mum

TCS is how i heard of Lush too. Most of the Body Shop stuff is a bit expensive for me even though i LOVE them. Though Lush is a bit pricey too, but their stuff seems to last a long time.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Good picks!!!
Be sure to sock the golden slumbers ballistic though unless you want to be covered in glitter

waving not ddrowning smells soooo yummy!!!

Have you tried Champagne Snow Showers??? OMG you ought to add that one to your list- it's sooo yummy!!!
They have the scent in a shower jelly and a solid fragrance

It's too bad you don't live close to me- we would have to go Lush shopping
But i LOVE glitter!
I've only ever had stuff from Lush once before, and that was when i first heard about it on here and found there's one in the city. So apart from the travel i couldn't usually get much from there as it's out of my price range as i don't have work atm. But getting this gift is such a treat for me.

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just HAD to open this thread - I'm a Lushie through and through. I just had to wipe the drool off my keyboard after reading the list of what you got.

My presents from DH will be no surprise to me because I hand picked them all when we went to our local lush store 60 miles away last month!! I'm doing so good, not poking my nose into the bag or secretly stealing things out but it's SO TEMPTING!!

Some of what I will receive is:
Snow Fairy shower gel
All that Jas bath bomb
I should CoCo
Karma soap
Coeur massage bar
Some bubble bars that I haven't tried so don't remember the names of
Rock star

Lush rocks - period

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And so it goes:

T for toes powder
Dreamwash body cream
Golden slumber ballistic

I looooooove LUSH!

I think you're really going to like You've Been Mangoed. Golden Slumbers is a little underwhelming imo, same with Waving Not Drowning (although both are nice to use before bed). I love all of their toners and Dreamwash is awesome.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

I looooooove LUSH!

I think you're really going to like You've Been Mangoed. Golden Slumbers is a little underwhelming imo, same with Waving Not Drowning (although both are nice to use before bed). I love all of their toners and Dreamwash is awesome.
I'm confused with the bath butter melty thing. Do you drop the whole thing in and it melts away, or do you break a bit off or does it fizz like the bath bombs?

I chose those two ballistics specifically for that. So i can sleep better.

I thought dreamwash sounded cool, using something that looks like moisturiser but in the shower, might be good for my skin

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok someone help me, i'm addicted!!! I begged mum last night to give me at least one of my things to enjoy before Christmas. I know i'm not getting anything else from her as all the money's gone into the move so she wants me to wait. So i got my 'breath of fresh air' toner.

OMG it SMELLS SOOOOO good!!!!!! it's so yummy i want to eat it, i want to bathe in it!!! someone stop me!!!!! lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok someone help me, i'm addicted!!! I begged mum last night to give me at least one of my things to enjoy before Christmas. I know i'm not getting anything else from her as all the money's gone into the move so she wants me to wait. So i got my 'breath of fresh air' toner.

OMG it SMELLS SOOOOO good!!!!!! it's so yummy i want to eat it, i want to bathe in it!!! someone stop me!!!!! lol
You asked the wrong person to stop you!!!!!
Ohhh my gosh i'm such a Lush enabler
I've got my sister and her kids hooked
I've never tried that toner before- is it pretty good on your skin? It sounds great!
I'll have to think about adding that one to my list!!!

I'm hoping to go back to our Lush store when i get paid this week to stock up on some of the Christmas stuff

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

You asked the wrong person to stop you!!!!!
Ohhh my gosh i'm such a Lush enabler
I've got my sister and her kids hooked
I've never tried that toner before- is it pretty good on your skin? It sounds great!
I'll have to think about adding that one to my list!!!

I'm hoping to go back to our Lush store when i get paid this week to stock up on some of the Christmas stuff
it's really really good! sometimes my skin breaks out and also my t-zone gets oily if it's a warm day. i used it after my shower, i would usually moisturise my face, but the toner did that too! it has in it spring water, salt water, aloe vera, perfume, carageenan, rose, patchouli, rosemary, seaweed. To give you an idea of how it smells *drools*

I was reading reviews on forums about it, some people saying it stank or was a manly smell, i'm addicted to the smell frankly
and my face feels so smooth. The other reviews said it was so strong that you had to apply it to a cotton ball and not spray it on your face, but i did it directly and it was fine (eyes closed of course lol)

It also says you can use it in dry places such as air conditioned offices and planes!

G

ghostuser

You all make me want to try this stuff... I've never seen a store with it, though. Is there a store locator somewhere?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wishiwas

You all make me want to try this stuff... I've never seen a store with it, though. Is there a store locator somewhere?
What part of TN are you from? I live in Bartlett (right down the road from Memphis) We just got our first Lush store for the entire state of TN a few weeks ago
It's in the Macy's cosmetic dpt. in the Oak Court Mall in Memphis. It's AWESOME!

If you don't live close though- you can order through their website online. www.lush.com - i've ordered through their website for a while before we got our first store. it's very good!
Their products are AMAZING!!!!!!!
They also don't test on animals, use minimal packaging (so they aren't producing as much pollution/etc), and all of their products are handmade and fresh...so fresh they have expiration dates!

They also last for ages depending on what you get! The solid shampoo bars last a really long time. If you are closer to Nashville, there is an online group through facebook at the moment that is trying to get a Lush store there soon....not sure if the company has plans yet or not- but that would be neat for others to have a lush too!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

They also last for ages depending on what you get! The solid shampoo bars last a really long time. If you are closer to Nashville, there is an online group through facebook at the moment that is trying to get a Lush store there soon....not sure if the company has plans yet or not- but that would be neat for others to have a lush too!
This is so cool. My bottle has a sticker on it with a cartoon picture of the girl who made the product! it says 'this product was made by Meggs on the 13/11/07 use by 12/01/09

How ingenious?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is so cool. My bottle has a sticker on it with a cartoon picture of the girl who made the product! it says 'this product was made by Meggs on the 13/11/07 use by 12/01/09

How ingenious?
I LOVE it!!! Have you tried their face masks yet? oh my gosh their amazing!!! The biofresh ones? You can only get them in the store- i've used the catastrophe cosmetic one- it smells soo good i wanna eat it!
I'm all out- so next time i go to the store i plan to try another!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I LOVE it!!! Have you tried their face masks yet? oh my gosh their amazing!!! The biofresh ones? You can only get them in the store- i've used the catastrophe cosmetic one- it smells soo good i wanna eat it!
I'm all out- so next time i go to the store i plan to try another!
Nope as i said i'm a new user. My first purchase (mum went in for me as she works near there) was lemslip body butter and coalface soap. First time i went into that store i bought mum Alkamaar soap (but nothing for me). Now i've used this toner. I know in two weeks ill be unwrapping two ballistics, a bath melt, a body wash and toe talc
but i have to wait *pouts*

They're a little expensive for me if i want alot of things, but i'm thinking if their products keep my skin happy i can afford to top up every once in a while. This toner has already replaced my moisturiser!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nope as i said i'm a new user. My first purchase (mum went in for me as she works near there) was lemslip body butter and coalface soap. First time i went into that store i bought mum Alkamaar soap (but nothing for me). Now i've used this toner. I know in two weeks ill be unwrapping two ballistics, a bath melt, a body wash and toe talc
but i have to wait *pouts*

They're a little expensive for me if i want alot of things, but i'm thinking if their products keep my skin happy i can afford to top up every once in a while. This toner has already replaced my moisturiser!!
Awww you're a new lushie- fun fun! you have lots of fun things to look foward to!

The one thing i've noticed about their products as far as pricing goes- is they are a little pricy at first -maybe a few bucks more than something you'd get at the store...but their stuff lasts much longer so you save money in the long run. Their solid shampoos especially -one tinsy little puck gives you about 80 washes according to the site....i disagree though- i've got much more out of mine! I use Godiva (solid shampoo) and i've had it since March and STILL have some left now and it's been months! (and i wash my hair regurally). Their bar soaps last ages as well! I think it's a better bargin than most of the stuff in the supermarket. Also -since you're not using a bottle like with regular shampoo- you produce less waste when using the solid shampoos- it's awesome! Hehe too bad you don't live closer- we'd have fun at the Lush store!

Do you know what bath bombs your momma got you?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

Do you know what bath bombs your momma got you?
Yes well here's the story. I wasn't getting anything from her for xmas due to moving house/money etc. I said to her id like her to get me something for lush, and ill give her the money, so i can enjoy something for the holidays. She then said she would buy me something, so in the end we're sort of paying half each. So i went onto the website and made myself a list. I picked 'waving not drowning' and 'golden slumbers' as they say they are both strong and good for using before you go to bed.