Tuffy in photo contest,,,

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, Tuffy is in the photo contest this month on www.meowhoo.com
He is not doing so good so anyone that wants to vote for him can. Yes this is me begging for votes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for voting for him. I think the picture would have been better if they had shown more than his head, but it is the same for the others also.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He has moved up to 3rd with all your help already.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo, he's still winning! If you click on the pic, it shows the full original pic

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't think that by asking for votes I would be hurting the others chances untill after I did it. The email I got about Tuffy making it in the contest said to tell people to vote if I wanted to, I guess that gets more people to check out their site. This set of pictures are on for the whole month so the votes could change allot by then.

I submitted his picture about 7 months ago, it takes that long for them to get too you, I assume they get tons of pictures for the contest.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi again, What I meant to say was hurting the chances of other people from this site who also have pictures in the contest. If I offended anyone by asking for votes I am sorry.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey, don't feel bad! All the people submitting pics get emails from us when the pictures are posted. They all get a fair chance at recruiting votes
The contest isn't about the cutest cat either (they are ALL winners by that criteria) - it's just a fun photography contest.

Thanks for sending in Tuffy's pic - he's adorable!