Cosmo and Sophie

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at how big my little guy is getting - he is eight months old now! Almost the size of Auntie Sophie!

And here he is helping me with Christmas ornaments:

And after he got tired of helping me decorate, he took a nap in "his" chair!Notice the Cosmo fur all over the velvet upholstery!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those 2 cats are so beautiful!! I love the bottom picture of Cosmo all curled up

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww - they're just gorgeous!
And just look at those pretty little feet!

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

They are both gorgeous
Love his feet Awwww
Thank you! It is so hard to get a good photo of Sophie!

Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Gorgeous kitties!
Thanks again!

Originally Posted by kitytize

Those 2 cats are so beautiful!! I love the bottom picture of Cosmo all curled up
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Awww - they're just gorgeous!
And just look at those pretty little feet!

~KK~
I just love Cosmo's little (big) feet - he always sleeps with his back feet kind of curled up like that! And both he and Sophie have the longest toe hair! I just love to play with it!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! They are both such gorgeous cats! Can't wait to see more photos of them!

Love the photo of Cosmo trying to get the ornaments

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that picture of him getting the ornaments! He is such a doll! I am so happy he is a "good kitty" for you, even if you have renamed him demon kitty! He is getting so big!
How is your tree holding up? I haven't even dared try and setting one up yet! I don't feel like picking ornaments, or the tree for that matter a couple times a day for the next three weeks, I am dreading the tree! His 4 younger siblings are just monsters! I know they will have the tree down as soon as it is up! My girl I am keeping, Obsession, looks so much like him, except she has a little blaze on her nose, and a white chin, not a white streak, LOL!
I hope I can get some new photos of them for you. I may also be keeping the chocolate one, (since her mom got out during the snow storm monday night and hasn't been home yet, so send vibes for cosmos mom to come home please! )she has the funniest white mark on the side of her nose, but still a cutey!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Icey is home!
My neibor had her, and just brought her back this morning!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His fur looks like feather down!
Both of them are just so beautiful...but of course I can't resist Sophie, her being black and all

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh! Look at that fuzzy belly. I want to rub and skritch it and tickle those toes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

His fur looks like feather down!
Both of them are just so beautiful...but of course I can't resist Sophie, her being black and all
Thank you and you are right. He has the most amazing fur - all I can say is that it is like dandilion fluff - I assume that this is typical of Raggies - all I want to do is just fluff his fur - of course he is going through that independent stage - right now it is all about "leave me alone"!! Such an attitude!

And my sweet Sophie, she is such a plump little love!
And Cosmo torments her, just the typical little brother - what an imp!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What fluffy looking pillows! It must be impossible to keep your hands off those beautiful fluffy kitties! ....and that pic of Cosmo getting into the ornaments is just adorable!

Laurie