By Nature - Fromm - Blue Spa Select

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I get some opinions on these brands?

Riley is becoming VERY finicky, I think he is just sick of eating the same brands/flavors all the time. I have tried so many brands though that he just turns his nose up to. These brands haven't been tried, but I wanted to get some info first.

by nature organix cans or naturals pouches? Whats the difference? Any negative points to either of these?

Fromm - tomato paste is the 4th ingredient. Is this a problem?

Blue Spa Select - Don't really know anything about this one

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
tomato is not a issue it is a little high .. but it is the green part that is a problem..

Kandie and Zoey both would eat a little of the old blue spa

by nature looks like a cat would love it and has NO common starchs

dog nor cat here would touch organix

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I can find somewhere to buy it, I will have him try all three. He's almost totally off his Merrick and I don't want him to eat nothing but Evo and Solid Gold Tuna.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Petmart carrys blue and by nature

petco carry organix

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fromms....yes....tomato paste is ?able, but my guys eat it & it's high quality, so I won't complain!

by Nature pouches....big fat old flop. It's huge chunks & the "gravy" is weird.
by Nature cans.....big LOVE!! I feed the turkey ones to Damita as they do not make her sick.

Blue Spa.....I bought 12 cans, same flavor. They liked them one day, then not the next, then liked them again.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Blue Spa.....I bought 12 cans, same flavor. They liked them one day, then not the next, then liked them again.
That's the problem I'm having with Riley lately. He'll eat something one day, then not want it the next 3 times, etc.

He doesn't seem to like the large chunks like the Nutro pouches, so maybe I will pass on the by nature pouches. I'll look for the canned at petsmart. No petco nearby unfortunately. I ordered a couple cans of Fromm online to try. I wish there were more places that sold by the can, or more local stores!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you pull up the thread on freebies maybe email the companies and get samples ... ie liikely one can

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

If you pull up the thread on freebies maybe email the companies and get samples ... ie liikely one can
Good idea! I'll try that

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat that eats everything won't touch the By Nature pouches. I do like the ingredients though.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The By Nature pouches didn't fly in my house...I always mash up the nutro chunks and that seems to make them more acceptable.