Pictures of your house.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just curious to see what everyones house looks like.

My house was a school back in the 70's.

Here is a before shot of my house. This was taken last winter.

Here it is now, with the new roof that cost $42,000.

Standing at one end of the house. If you look to the right where you can kind of see a gate (across from where the dog is standing) and go down there, there is 4 rooms.

Dining room and sun room. To the right of this picture is another bedroom with a huuuuuge closet before you get into the bedroom. I wish it was my room.

Living room. This room is HUGE. I think it was the gym when it was a school.

I don't have any pictures of the tv room or bedroom and they are a little messy so I don't want to take any pictures right now.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I love your house! I don't have any photos of mine from the outside - or really, inside either - except for the glimpses of rooms that show up behind my cats!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your house is very spacious! The cats must have fun running around

Thanks for sharing your house photos, they are great!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is just the outside of my house; the indoor ones that I have don't show the way it is now as we've completely done it up since!

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I cant find the pic I had of our place, but if you got google earth and do a search for BA3 3EG you can zoom right down on top of the house.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that house is huge! I live in a flat in an old house in Edinburgh I think all of it would fit in that living room, heh..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Your house is very spacious! The cats must have fun running around

Thanks for sharing your house photos, they are great!
Oh they do. Milo and Zebra chase each other back and forth across the house all the time.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my house the picture was taken two years ago, now there is a huge flower bed ,across the hill in front of the truck and trailer

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My house is not interesting enough to post! At least the outside isn't. Maybe someday when I have my log home I'll post a pic of the outside! Right now the inside is too messy to take pics! Maybe in a day or 2 it'll be acceptable!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love homes that were repurposed like your school house!

Here is mine. We bought it last year and doing a lot of work with it.

Front of house with Spike in the yard. We haven't started landscaping it yet:

The side of the house - you can see the pool behind the house

The deck on the back side of the house - goes the length of the house. I was still painting the house trim and DH is power washing the deck:

Our back yard, with a view of the community lake:

And our kitchen that we finished remodeling earlier this year:

I don't have good pictures of the rest of my house. They all focus on cats and dogs.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Our back yard, with a view of the community lake
And our kitchen that we finished remodeling earlier this year
Omg, please please please please, can i have your house???

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's ours. These photos were taken about 3 months ago, right before we moved in:

Front:

Backyard:

Garden in Backyard:

Part of the Kitchen:

I guess that's all I took. Probably because our landlord had additional photos that I could show people at home.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't have good pictures of the rest of my house. They all focus on cats and dogs.
I sooooooo love your kitchen! I would actually want to cook in that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love homes that were repurposed like your school house!

Here is mine. We bought it last year and doing a lot of work with it.

Front of house with Spike in the yard. We haven't started landscaping it yet:

The side of the house - you can see the pool behind the house

The deck on the back side of the house - goes the length of the house. I was still painting the house trim and DH is power washing the deck:

Our back yard, with a view of the community lake:

I love your house.
My house is nice, but its really outdated. We could really use some new appliances.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I love your house.
My house is nice, but its really outdated. We could really use some new appliances.
Everything about this house is straight out of 1973 when it was built. The kitchen was horrible when we bought it. The size of a closet, tin cut outs for cabinet doors, the countertop was painted plywood and the oven didn't even work. The bathrooms are equally bad. But it was had good bones in a killer setting so we bought it. We'll just be working on it for the next 10 years or so.

This was the old kitchen that we actually moved to a different part of the house. This is now our laundry room.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our house is currently for sale in Mabank. DH is living there with the kitty's. I am with my parents in Houston. It is very hard living apart.

Here is our MLS listing. We bought a foreclosed home and worked our butts off updating it. EVERYTHING is new. The whole house was covered with dark wood paneling, the kitchen was dark wood, and everything was FILTHY!! I wish I had some before pictures for you! We are very proud of it. Here is the MLS listing. Not the best quality pics, but you get the idea. I think Little Boy is even in the picture by the TV.

http://www.johnsonmonroe.com/cgi-bin...id=194477_1460

Here is a link to the house we just bought in Houston. This is where we will be moving into as soon as it is finished. I am SO excited!! As much fun as we had fixing up our old home, it will be nice to move into a new home and not have to clean up other people's funk. lol Here is the model, and the floorplan.
Click on the virtual tour to see the inside. My colors will be different. Lots of earth tones.

http://www.kbhome.com/Plan~PlanID~00...-129.1343.aspx

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG i LOVE your kitchen!!!! Wow- that is gorgeous!!!!!

Originally Posted by Yarra

Our house is currently for sale in Mabank. DH is living there with the kitty's. I am with my parents in Houston. It is very hard living apart.

Here is our MLS listing. We bought a foreclosed home and worked our butts off updating it. EVERYTHING is new. The whole house was covered with dark wood paneling, the kitchen was dark wood, and everything was FILTHY!! I wish I had some before pictures for you! We are very proud of it. Here is the MLS listing. Not the best quality pics, but you get the idea. I think Little Boy is even in the picture by the TV.

http://www.johnsonmonroe.com/cgi-bin...id=194477_1460

Here is a link to the house we just bought in Houston. This is where we will be moving into as soon as it is finished. I am SO excited!! As much fun as we had fixing up our old home, it will be nice to move into a new home and not have to clean up other people's funk. lol Here is the model, and the floorplan.
Click on the virtual tour to see the inside. My colors will be different. Lots of earth tones.

http://www.kbhome.com/Plan~PlanID~00...-129.1343.aspx
Oh wow- your new house is going to be so cute if it's a lot like the model!!!!
Aww you'll be in there before you know it!
I really like the floor plan! Have you got any ideas yet about how you're going to decorate it? Congrats on the new place!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We live in a tiny 529 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment. A step down from the 3 bedroom 1035 sq ft house we lost due to foreclosure....

BUT a big step UP in happiness. We hated the house in the end since it was such a money pit and we couldnt afford to fix it. It was so dark and depressing. Our new apartment has a bigger kitchen and a working stove! It is also bright and cheery. The only this missing is a little 4-footed kitty. We had to give up our babies when we moved.

We hope to get another baby in 6 months to a year.