The ugliest ornament ever...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were putting up our tree last night, and I came across the ugliest ornament ever. The Prospector of the Old West.
http://www.grandmasgiftware.com/prod...idproduct=8310

Now this image doesn't do it justice. It's HUGE and takes up almost an entire branch.

The best is the companion one that is a guy on the back of a horse with a shotgun. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a guy with a shotgun. Nothing at all.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But "You can earn 14 Grandmas Under the mattress CASH on this product!"!!!!! Surely that's reason enough to buy it

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That definitely is an interesting ornament, not the prettiest for a christmas tree...but you never know!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

But "You can earn 14 Grandmas Under the mattress CASH on this product!"!!!!! Surely that's reason enough to buy it
No. It doesn't need a friend.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

We were putting up our tree last night, and I came across the ugliest ornament ever. The Prospector of the Old West.
http://www.grandmasgiftware.com/prod...idproduct=8310

Now this image doesn't do it justice. It's HUGE and takes up almost an entire branch.

The best is the companion one that is a guy on the back of a horse with a shotgun. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a guy with a shotgun. Nothing at all.
Umm well it is interesting looking.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanna see that hanging off your tree in the next pic you send SwampWitch
Go! On! You know you wanna!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Wow it's bigger and fuzzier than I remembered! Should I keep it on?
OMG YES! You have to keep that on your tree!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Ha! Ha! I love it. Try scrolling down through this site, it seems there is an ugliest christmas ornament competition

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/vi...?topicID=73159
I like how some of the links they had went to Bronner's. That's a Christmas store in MI that supposedly imports its Christmas items from all over the world.

I agree with you! That's pretty darn ugly.

The worst ornament I've ever seen was a Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo, from South Park: http://www.gearlog.com/images/MrHankey.jpg A friend gave us one years ago and it's remained in the bottom of the Christmas box... I don't know what to do with it.
I Love it! You should leave Mr. Hanky on there! Does it talk? That would be even better if it said "Hiddy-Ho!" each time you walked past the tree

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is quite odd for an ornament. Looks more like it should be a figurine to me.

I agree with you! That's pretty darn ugly.

The worst ornament I've ever seen was a Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo, from South Park: http://www.gearlog.com/images/MrHankey.jpg A friend gave us one years ago and it's remained in the bottom of the Christmas box... I don't know what to do with it.
Well now I know what to get my Step-brother next Christmas!
He'd hang it on his wall or better yet from the ceiling fan in his bedroom.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

...I Love it! You should leave Mr. Hanky on there! Does it talk? That would be even better if it said "Hiddy-Ho!" each time you walked past the tree
No, I guess he's more like a stuffy except he has a loop for hanging. I'm kind of glad he doesn't talk! Sorry, I don't believe he'll fly on the tree this year. Our nine-year-old did the decorations and she's not going to want a big poo with a Santa hat on the tree because the colors are all wrong.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'll look at that at home because once I got to the end of the page I was laughing too hard.
I LOve the "Redneck Baby with Buck Teeth" ornament! Perhaps they could re-name it, "Child of Brittney"?

Also,the eBay snowman "crafted from organic horse-poop" (how could poop NOT be organic??!!?). And it's "hand-selected". Somehow, that choice of wording just makes me queasy...