I LOVE Raven's new collar!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had previously bought Raven a kitten collar from petco, only it was not a breakaway. So I bought her a new one from one of my favorite sites (http://www.k9closet.com) and I absolutely love it. It is a hot pink breakaway collar and I ordered it with crystals on it. I LOVE the way it adjusts, so Raven can wear it now and it will adjust as she grows. Very cool. When Jack gets a little bigger I will be getting him one too, only my husband says that Jack is HIS cat that he gets to pick it out for Jack.

Anyway, here are a few pictures:

Outtakes, it is so hard to get a picture of kittens lol:

and the collar by itself:

They make some really cool stuff!!!

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cute! I have been looking for new collars for my two. I settled for the cheap $2.99 ones from Wall World.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats a pretty collar for a pretty kitty! What a little cutie she is!
:

sheeba07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Second that. She is really cute
LOVE the collar too...maybe I should check out the collars they have on that site you mention.

karebearcasey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
very cute! the collar i got for millie is pink with different colored flowers on it. she doesn't wear it right now, i actually took the collars off everyone except for sophie. she is the only one to hide, and we need to know where she is and can't be distracted by all the other jingle bells dinging around. i can't wait to put millie's collar on her, it's too cute.