Kismet and Cello Christmas Cards!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, this was fun. They hated the bows and they wouldn't pay any attention!! They were completely annoyed with me! The best shot I got was Kismet alone while I was trying to figure out lighting!! *sigh* They will have to do! I love making my own Christmas cards!! Just a bit of construction paper, glue and a silver pen and this is what everyone is getting for christmas in the mail!!!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them. The one of Kismet is great, Cello is not looking to happy about the situation, LOL. You look wonderful too.

Kismet is the HL kitty right? Looking really, really good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

I love them. The one of Kismet is great, Cello is not looking to happy about the situation, LOL. You look wonderful too.

Kismet is the HL kitty right? Looking really, really good!
She is the FHL miracle kitty!! Thanks for noticing, she is doing amazing......gained three pounds and is almost back up to normal weight and back to being a right little terror, although she does pose pretty for the camera!

Originally Posted by Rebochan

So is that tree still standing?
ahahaha they were too annoyed with the bows to worry about the camera. I gave them lots of treats after so there was no 'pay back' ie. tearing down the tree when momma isn't home

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

What great photos! I can't believe they kept the bows on long enough for you to get them both in the same picture!
cello looks so annoyed because the bows were an on and off battle. He doesn't like losing. lol