TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OH NO! A Daily Thread at 0000 GMT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OH NO! A Daily Thread at 0000 GMT - Page 2

post #31 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Oh poop! I didn't even notice mine!!

Let's have a 3000 party!!
to you! I just saw mine yesterday - funny with so many peeps not around we don't have anymore '000 posts celebrated....

Yay us!!!!








(Especially me coz it took me so long to get here!)
post #32 of 47
Well some of us hit the thousands so often it would always be a party, probably better not celebrating them

Working from home for me today, a trip to the post office and some laundry, I think that is about all
post #33 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess15 View Post
It may be cold up there, but Texas can't make up its mind! One day it's in the 80s the next it is in the 30s....can't we have a little structure here?
Same here, it is CRAZY! We've had 50 degree nights and 25 degree ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittee View Post
Hey! It's cold in my part of NC tonight. It's like 30degree's out side! BURR!

Hmm, Nial must've been joking with us then .... he's due South of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
NEEETT!!!!! Where you been???? Did you notice I actually hit 3000 posts????
you blabberfingers!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Oh poop! I didn't even notice mine!!

Let's have a 3000 party!!
Emma, you must have been a slacker. You talk WAY more than Adilah!
post #34 of 47
HA! Getting to work late today.... again! Thank goodness I can do that and not get in trouble. Not sure what I would do if I had a job where it was required to be on time.

It's cold in Salt Lake City too. But thankfully it's not snowing today. After work I have to drive 35 miles to my daughter's to pick up my Christmas Tree. She was storing it for me.

After Saturday's daily thread (asking where everyone was from), I got a PM from pookie-poo because she discovered we were raised in the same town and are the same age. Well, low and behold! We were best friends attached at the hip, in Junior high school! Whoda thunk you could find a long lost friend at thecatsite.com? And she's been a member for almost a year and we're just figuring this out! I'm so glad we found each other because I've always thought about her a lot. Most recently, just a week or so ago. And the funny thing is, she said she was just thinking of me the previous week when she drove by my cousin's old house. Things happened in 9th grade and we lost track of each other but here we are 30-35 years later; both at thecatsite! So....... pookie-poo, I LOVE YOU!
post #35 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
HA! Getting to work late today.... again! Thank goodness I can do that and not get in trouble. Not sure what I would do if I had a job where it was required to be on time.
I know!! I love being able to come and go as I please, and decided not to go into the office at all today

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
After Saturday's daily thread (asking where everyone was from), I got a PM from pookie-poo because she discovered we were raised in the same town and are the same age. Well, low and behold! We were best friends attached at the hip, in Junior high school! Whoda thunk you could find a long lost friend at thecatsite.com?
That is really cool

Something similar happened on another forum I am on, I invited an online friend to the forum and it turns out she lived really close to another member and they used to go out to bars etc together. It is always great to find lost friends!
post #36 of 47
Morning! Neet until you came back here I always knew what day it was. Here you are confusing me again! My poor brain! Go away with your mixed up days !

It was a cold and blustery walk tot he bus stop this morning. I have a conference call in an hour and then I have to keep playing catch up for missing work last week. I should be preparing for my conference call right now but don't have the energy!

Hope everyone has a good day!
post #37 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Morning! Neet until you came back here I always knew what day it was. Here you are confusing me again! My poor brain! Go away with your mixed up days !

Hope everyone has a good day!


It wasn't just her - me too starting the thread a whole 12 hours earlier than the rest of you!
post #38 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
After Saturday's daily thread (asking where everyone was from), I got a PM from pookie-poo because she discovered we were raised in the same town and are the same age. Well, low and behold! We were best friends attached at the hip, in Junior high school! Whoda thunk you could find a long lost friend at thecatsite.com? And she's been a member for almost a year and we're just figuring this out! I'm so glad we found each other because I've always thought about her a lot. Most recently, just a week or so ago. And the funny thing is, she said she was just thinking of me the previous week when she drove by my cousin's old house. Things happened in 9th grade and we lost track of each other but here we are 30-35 years later; both at thecatsite! So....... pookie-poo, I LOVE YOU!
That is way cool Tammie!
post #39 of 47
lol really i said hi couple of hours ago,

but well the magic of the internet, things dont always stay where they should.
post #40 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol really i said hi couple of hours ago,

but well the magic of the internet, things dont always stay where they should.
Yeah right..... we all know how snobby you are....
post #41 of 47
Good morning Nita!...I hope have you a nite night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Rigel, you are hilarious as always!
Thanks my friend!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
I actually hit 3000 posts????
Congratulations!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittee View Post
Hey! It's cold in my part of NC tonight. It's like 30degree's out side! BURR!
Okay, hereĀ“s a bit of our tropical sun for you!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Oh poop! I didn't even notice mine!!
Let's have a 3000 party!!
...
...what about the party of the 3,000 postS!



...........
post #42 of 47
Neet? Is that you?

So glad you could join us again!
post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Just had to stop in and start a Daily Thread at the start of the new day GMT. (Since so many members are around that time zone ) And what would the Daily be without the holiday???? Artisan Day, so hat's off!



Have a great day, cat peeps!
NEET!!!!!! wherever have you been?
post #44 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Neet? Is that you?

So glad you could join us again!
Hey Queen, nice to see ya too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
NEET!!!!!! wherever have you been?
Hey Miss Laureen!!! I been lurking awhile, been busy busy. How's things in Texas, you keeping them straight??? I know your weather's been crazy too!
post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Hey Miss Laureen!!! I been lurking awhile, been busy busy. How's things in Texas, you keeping them straight??? I know your weather's been crazy too!
actually, it's quite normal for this time of year. Sunday, warm enough for shorts at the top of the day, cold enough for a coat by that evening... with extremely gusty winds, the kind that rip the door right out of your hand. right now [12n local time]: 58 degrees F, 9mph wind, sunny.
post #46 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
actually, it's quite normal for this time of year. Sunday, warm enough for shorts at the top of the day, cold enough for a coat by that evening... with extremely gusty winds, the kind that rip the door right out of your hand. right now [12n local time]: 58 degrees F, 9mph wind, sunny.
9mph ? Ours is 15mph now and it is calm out for a change
post #47 of 47
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh! Away all week and Neet came back! Where the heck have you been, girl?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OH NO! A Daily Thread at 0000 GMT